DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I trade?

daveeeee1975

Reactions
I have a guy that wants to trade me straight up his matrice100 with x5 camera and 2 Batteries for my mavic pro.. should I trade?

I have a guy that wants to trade me straight up his matrice100 with x5 camera and 2 Batteries for my mavic pro.. should I trade?
Depends on what you plan on doing with the Matrice...they are not portable and they are not discreet.

Is it in good condition? If so, that's an unbelievable deal. That setup is about 5 times the price of a Mavic.

Yes it is in like new Condition. It was the person's fathers who passed away and was inherited by him.. Only flown a couple times.

Even if you decide not to keep it, you could sell it and buy 5 more Mavics.

Reactions: Wersh
Hey, I will trade you my brand new Mavic Pro fly more combo for the Matrice

Do you know for sure that it is fully functional with no problems? Because that seems like an unfair trade in my opinion

Portability vs ???, I'm not sure what you're planning for the Matrice but it's a really good trade.

Is anyone here interested in it? I am in canada so cross border shipping would be pricey

Is the Matrice on .0400 FW or on the .0900 FW?

Kidding aside, I agree with the trade-and-sell suggestions. Then you can buy 2 Mavic Pros, each with dedicated tablets, and still have some leftover dough.

I would accept the trade, and if you don't like using the Matrice, then sell it and buy 2 more mavic, haha.

Reactions: mkdive
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose