DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should I upgrade from .400?

so what version of litchi are you using?
and does anyone actually know if litchi's latest android version will be ok with .400 mavic firmware
I am currently running with IOS version 1.16.1
Honestly I’m not sure what version for Android was available at that time, but my guess it was the version rebuild once DJI corrected issues with the Go app and it’s intelligent flight control features.
Perhaps someone running the old version without issues will chime in with the answer.

I'm running .0700 on my Mavic. Go 4.0.7 on my Android device, and have the latest version of Litchi (again, for Android). Everything works perfectly.

Reactions: Drone Master
DJI Go 4.0.6 could be best for .400.
Exactly what my Mavs are running with, and with DJI Goggles FW 0700.
No issues with anything. My Mavics are from the first build after it’s release back in October 2016.
Get this! I have never had to do IMU or any other calibrations to those birds since they came out of their boxes!,, ha! or nest!,,,:p!:cool:
Go app 4, for IOS version, 4.06 and 4.07 are solid and are the most reliable with 0400 in my opinion.;)

Last edited:
Hello,

Actually, i have a mixed firmware with V 01.03.0400 modules 305 & 306 and the others modules of V 01.04.0000.

Parameters are set without NFZ and Sport+ mode.

I use modded Android DJI GO 4.1.14 with FCC force, no DJI login, and no upgrade prompt for Firmware.

It's almost perfect. Only the Precision landing don't work with mixed fw and RTH don't orientate the mose in the take off direction when landing.
(but i don't use specifically theses functions)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr James