DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show me your bag/case!

06f2eab7a084f469347778308002f4c7.jpg
17de63a09c225524fb89bf84c7a2d4c5.jpg
361182ff6f3d6c7a4837b45dadbd78c8.jpg

HPRC 2400 Tuning Edition for Mavic Pro Combo (european version with red-black foam) IMHO this is the best case for the DJI Mavic Pro and combo pack

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony
i find the whole bag thing is getting out of hand as you have to manage for so many things-
1 storage of mavic + all bits
2 outings with just mavic
3 outings with dslr and tripod and other bits as well as the mavic
4 travelling on the plane with even more stuff than 3
I make it 4 different bags. Then I have my bags for my phantom!
way out of hand.

Hence I just have a small case for the Mavic and one for the controller. Depending on how I travel I put these into a suitcase, roller, or Lowe bag...problem solved

was wondering when someone would post it. I use this too, and find it near perfect - if only the case was more strong. I basically like to pack it like this, and then just through the two boxes into whatever pack I am using on the day.
So would really prefer they would be more sturdy still. Like a hard case, but same dimensions.

Anyone come across something fitting the description ?!?

Plenty room for expansion. Getting a mount and hood very soon.. can always use more batteries..

20170919_124316.jpg

I didn't find any posts for the RLSOCO case. I purchased one from Amazon. I really like this case:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074M57CP9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll share photos later. The only negative is the two battery slots hold the batteries pretty snuggly. So much so, it's left me wondering if the Platinum batteries are slightly larger than the standard Mavic batteries. All other slots are PERFECT fits. The drone is easy to insert and remove but it's held perfectly without crowding the lower blades.

There's room under the 4-way hub for a third battery (it's designed to accept a batter below the hub and the sides are stepped so the hub doesn't touch the battery). With one in the drone the case can hold 4 batteries total. I'm using the power adapter slot for the car charger. I'll be putting an iPad mini 4 (in a protective sleeve to protect it when I'm not flying) in the zippered pocket.

Everything I need to enjoy 4 batteries worth of flying will fit in the case. It came with a joystick protector and some landing feet extensions.

Mark

I didn't find any posts for the RLSOCO case. I purchased one from Amazon. I really like this case:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074M57CP9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll share photos later. The only negative is the two battery slots hold the batteries pretty snuggly. So much so, it's left me wondering if the Platinum batteries are slightly larger than the standard Mavic batteries. All other slots are PERFECT fits. The drone is easy to insert and remove but it's held perfectly without crowding the lower blades.

There's room under the 4-way hub for a third battery (it's designed to accept a batter below the hub and the sides are stepped so the hub doesn't touch the battery). With one in the drone the case can hold 4 batteries total. I'm using the power adapter slot for the car charger. I'll be putting an iPad mini 4 (in a protective sleeve to protect it when I'm not flying) in the zippered pocket.

Everything I need to enjoy 4 batteries worth of flying will fit in the case. It came with a joystick protector and some landing feet extensions.

Mark
I have this case, but the zipper scares me because it seems like it will fail. Having said that, I've had the case now for 10 months or so and it has been great.

Mark

This looks really good. I just ordered one. Thanks for the pointer.

Mark

I like what they are using to stand out from a sea of similar bags: :D

Sketch.png

Pelican 1510 (FAA maximum carry-on size) for my Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo. Also have my two sets of ND filters, landing gear, and a few other accessories.

Attachments

• 20180107_212249.jpg
    20180107_212249.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • 20180107_212454.jpg
    20180107_212454.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 82
Reactions: goodlettjr
I'm a bit of a bag nerd and currently on my last attempt to get it right after a gaggle of other offerings, mainly from lowepro, just couldnt hold all or a combination of the gear i need. This one is absolutely perfect in every way and its the Incase pro dslr bag which will happily hold all my mavic gear (3 batteries in fire bags) plus my sony mirrorless and 3 lenses + filters and a point and shoot, go pro and attachements, ipad, sun glasses, all wires, chargers, keys and travel docs etc. All that in a very small form factor no bigger than a lot of the lowepro bags means this is a winner for me.. love it. Highly recommend.

bag.jpg

Since I do a lot of traveling, backpacking, and biking I went with this sling pack and individual shell cases. I have another shell where I put accessories. The pack is large enough to where I can also carry a DSLR and large lens.

pack2.jpg case.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78