DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

shpock bargain mp2z UK

laina

Reactions
Hi all from Oldladymavic ...a newbie pilot in Birmingham U.K ... I used to own a phantom standard ... but it made me nervous as soooo big n heavy ...so I bought a little mini last week .... it was great , but not so good in the wind ... so already being bitten by the bug I started drooling over the mp2 s on youtube .... took MM back got full refund so nervously started my hunt for a used mp2z ...I felt the zoom version would help with keeping drone code distance rules ....eventually landed a bargain on shpock ... never used that site before but the guy only wanted £780 ovno for MP2z with flymore kit !... he was parra about cash ... I was parra about paying via mobile lol . Got him down to 760 ...it looked pristine and sounded great ..also included was a set of 8 nd filters car charger and tablet holder so I bit the bullet ,took the risk and bought it .... read up all I could about it utill my eyes streamed into the wee hours lol ...I took it out today ... only about 3 days after doing my homework ... but as I’ve only got around an hour on the clock real flight time and a couple in the simulator I was vv nervous but she did great ! apart from the rc controller seemed to run down on power quite fast ? ... obsessed by DJI Mp2 by now I bagged another bargain ... on fleabay this time with my streaming eagle eyes ...and got another rc controller for £100 inc dji manbag , several usb wires and a set of props ! so that soon I can use the duel function ...Hopefully I can find a local buddy to learn to fly and talk all manner A2cofc with near the sutton coldfield area of brum ... and in the future maybe I can get my 16 yr old grandson skaterboard bwoy into this fabulous not so expensive expensive hobby with me and I can one day climb higher than 30ft ! ?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo