DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum side by side MM and MPP

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
flew today with a flying buddy, had a great time,and took pics both with the MPP and MM
thought it would be fun to post some pics from both drones for some side by side comparison
they are straight from the SD card in both cases EnjoyDJI_0005.JPGDJI_0009.JPGDJI_0006.JPGDJI_0012.JPGDJI_0010.JPG
5 from the MM ,5 from the MPP

DJI_0039.JPGDJI_0012.JPGDJI_0301.JPGDJI_0300.JPGDJI_0304.JPG

Cool. I can tell you are standing by a rock wall but are those fences
with the cows stone. Also you have the DJI hat on right ?

Good comparison. I think the MPP handled the lens flare a little better, assuming the drones were pointed in the same direction.

How heavy is that controller setup with the tablet and lens hood? Which tablet are you using?

Nice! Was the shadow in DJI_0010 as dramatic as the photo makes out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: old man mavic
Cool. I can tell you are standing by a rock wall but are those fences
with the cows stone. Also you have the DJI hat on right ?
yes the fences ,are what we call drystone Walls that means that there is no cement between the rocks they are very prevalent in many parts of the UK and the skill in building them is a dying art
cant fly your drone without the good old DJI hat its part of the uniform:):):):)

Good comparison. I think the MPP handled the lens flare a little better, assuming the drones were pointed in the same direction.

How heavy is that controller setup with the tablet and lens hood? Which tablet are you using?
i use the same set up for both RCs and have no problems flying 4 batts through each ,in one days flying ,despite the blue sky it was actually only about 6 degrees hence the thick coat and fingerless gloves ,it did creep up to about 10 degrees around dinnertime we flew the MPPs first then put the MMs up i use a 9.7 WIFI 6th Gen Ipad weight is not an issue with the neck strap i use

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Nice! Was the shadow in DJI_0010 as dramatic as the photo makes out?
yes it was ,and it was a lot colder out of the sun ,i liked the contrast thats why i took a pic

did anyone spot the hang glider in the pic of me and my mate hit the magnify and scroll down and all will be revealed he is right above my head

did anyone spot the hang glider in the pic of me and my mate hit the magnify and scroll down and all will be revealed he is right above my head
Now we know what you look like!

• Haha
Nice picks. Really can't tell much difference between the cameras.

When I visited the UK, many years ago, we went up to the "Lake Country" for some hiking. I was in amazement by how prevalent those stone fences were. Loved it.

First thing I saw ?
5547E226-8D76-4A33-A096-C487C8BEA204.jpeg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine