DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal boost?

Explorer

Reactions
Loss of signal. Does anyone know if there is a way to boost the signal of the standard Mavic controller? I recently went to Vietnam and was beautiful. However, I kept losing signal and the farthest range that I could go was 3,800 meters. At the same time, I think max range and distance is also tied to battery life, in order to keep people from flying beyond their range. Regardless, I would like my controller signal to be stronger. Does anyone know how to boost the signal?

Loss of signal. Does anyone know if there is a way to boost the signal of the standard Mavic controller? I recently went to Vietnam and was beautiful. However, I kept losing signal and the farthest range that I could go was 3,800 meters. At the same time, I think max range and distance is also tied to battery life, in order to keep people from flying beyond their range. Regardless, I would like my controller signal to be stronger. Does anyone know how to boost the signal?

Vietnam is CE region i think.
3.8 k is pretty close to the standard specs you should be happy with that.
Otherwise you can check
NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Good stuff there.

For battery:
Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Happy modding!

Edit: disregard the posts above. Sorry @Ohana !
Just read those complete threads. I dont think it gets any better than those..
Boosting is the only solid solution
Edit edit: some have flown beyond 40.000' with stock controller and battery mod on mavic though..

Last edited: