Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Website that sells everything plan on spending about $400 REXUAV | HOME

3fa5cfbd8d65532f9b57889a006061c0.png
f690a0c829fc07a0f2f190a577b1ddcb.png
58bd3d857fad29d3468eeadfed2a52bd.png
8ee8da2e4358d43c17dea80983fda073.png

Rite already checking it out. How will it help through some foliage about 1 mile away. I'm trying to keep track of a couple deer herds around the house.

They don't seem to mind the bird at all just move in slow

Have you tried NOT using the booster on the right antenna (receiving antenna)? Is there any noticeable difference?
For some reason circular works better on the downlink side already unboosted. Boosting it's better but not that pronounced as the tx side. I like boosting both for the heck of symmetry and slight improvement.

Reactions: poet and Natedoggz
For some reason circular works better on the downlink side already unboosted. Boosting it's better but not that pronounced as the tx side. I like boosting both for the heck of symmetry and slight improvement.
Thanks! That will save me a few bucks :)

Have you seen the booster im using currently? It's dual and same price as 1 of the golden ones. Bit bigger but i like it..
Older pic...replaced the last thin coax by rg58 as well. As said, like symmetry.

View attachment 13833
View attachment 13834
Looks cool! But not something I would want to bring for travel :)

I think I will just modified my P4P and keep the Mavic stock as it's the one I take for travelling.

Reactions: djhoodrich

I think I will just modified my P4P and keep the Mavic stock as it's the one I take for travelling.

One more question did you buy the mount that mounts to the controller the transmitter or did you make that and if you did where can I buy it

Djhoodrich,

I think you might want to direct the questions to Maclak instead of to me

246f4ef3bf01accd64cb7286241ede76.png
this thing outputs 4 Watts I think I'm going to order this

The indicated Watts are by no means an indication on how strong the output signal is. The 3W mini sunhans has the same, if not, slightly less performance than the 1W booster im using. I have both.
The main mount is the Nanosync mount. I have modified the antenna plate to fit this.
The amp mount is attached to the main one by some old mini bearings, 2 strips meccano and 1 plastic thingy used in construction (spacer). This is way better than any 3d printed stuff. I will mod it slightly to fit a dual 3w sunhans setup too (much more compact but twice the price) for testing the nanosync boosted soon ( OR @JakeMaxxUAV amazes me with his solution and i ll be using those;)).
The amp still needs battery power but this i attach to the back of my Moverio trackpad.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV

Sounds like a wise plan. More or equal compact compared to stock is impossible.
Still my setup has a too big antenna and too big amp. I can make both way smaller but the current setup fits my bag so im not in a hurry to minimize.

I have used many antennas for the Mavic Pro but to date nothing beats the boosted circular polarized antennas, I have tried them boosted and unboosted..... having them unboosted was a little better than stock. for distance, penetration and high-volume of Wi-Fi interference you need to boost them...
Kevin

Last edited:
Reactions: Natedoggz
Thanks guys! You saved me from doing "unnecessary" upgrades on the Mavic.

I wrote unnecessary with quotes because I may still want to do it just for fun if I can find a relatively cheap second hand RC locally :)

Reactions: jhansen
The indicated Watts are by no means an indication on how strong the output signal is. The 3W mini sunhans has the same, if not, slightly less performance than the 1W booster im using. I have both.
The main mount is the Nanosync mount. I have modified the antenna plate to fit this.
The amp mount is attached to the main one by some old mini bearings, 2 strips meccano and 1 plastic thingy used in construction (spacer). This is way better than any 3d printed stuff. I will mod it slightly to fit a dual 3w sunhans setup too (much more compact but twice the price) for testing the nanosync boosted soon ( OR @JakeMaxxUAV amazes me with his solution and i ll be using those;)).
The amp still needs battery power but this i attach to the back of my Moverio trackpad.
Kit is on it's way!! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760