DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Yeah works great with all that wide open space but let's see how good it is in the city ooorrrr some place in the woods. Bet it's NOT so good

I couldn't help myself Jake........I've got my controller all gutted here and ready for the antenna tomorrow. Teardown was simple after watching your video.
Haha! No worries bud! Just finalizing a few things.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
What are you talking about?

I want to see it work in high traffic areas lots of trees buildings things like that the video I see all the time is flat wide open for miles of course it's going to work good in that condition

Oh ok well I'm going to install the NanoSync tomorrow so I can let you know how well it does or does not. I promise you I have plenty of trees here in NC that will put it to the test. It will be unboosted at first so keep that in mind too.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I'm not trying to be a jerk or in a hole but I wanted to make sure it's worth the money before buying something like that because I am interested in it

I can definitely understand your skepticism. We at Maxx UAV realize that our products don't work for everyone which is why we offer a 14 day return period with no restock fees. It's a no hassle, 100% refund. We'll do whatever we can to make it work for you, but it's ultimately your choice.

I can definitely understand your skepticism. We at Maxx UAV realize that our products don't work for everyone which is why we offer a 14 day return period with no restock fees. It's a no hassle, 100% refund. We'll do whatever we can to make it work for you, but it's ultimately your choice.

I just don't want to ruin a remote or spend the extra money for nothing. I appreciate you being upfront about that. I hear good things about you guys and that's a big positive in my book

Can't beat that......

And your teardown videos on the remote are really really really good but I'm no professional so I would definitely have you guys do it LOL

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead