DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

@Unknown Caller has gone out over 55,000 ft with Stock Antenna. FCC transmit power makes a huge difference. Regarding how one would only get .5 miles, the orientation of the controller and antenna is very important. I think many don't realize that the flat part of the antenna should be facing the craft. Drawing a line through the length of the antenna, that line should be perpendicular to the direction of the craft. The controller should also be facing the craft.
hey Nate, can you link to or point me to where unknown caller posted that 55,000 foot flight? I think I missed that one, have not heard of it yet, I thought you held the distance record at 54.

I myself have gone over 50,000 with stock controller, here's a pic of the signal, it's truly remarkable that a stock controller can do that, considering all the tricks and gimmicks we've had to do with the phantom series
f2b9b6b1642235b54847d94f842292fe.jpg

hey Nate, can you link to or point me to where unknown caller posted that 55,000 foot flight? I think I missed that one, have not heard of it yet, I thought you help the distance record at 54.

He didn't make it back on that flight. Recovered the Mavic, but couldn't make it back due to change in the wind. My point was that he maintained signal over 55,000ft out.

Reactions: dirtybum
hey Nate, can you link to or point me to where unknown caller posted that 55,000 foot flight?

There is a facebook group called "SQUADRONE Multirotor RC Pilots" where many people post their long flights. I think that this Leaderboard we have doesn't get updated enough. I wrote to Jake asking him to update it more frequently if possible. I know he's busy, but the information is very outdated. I think we need to get it updated more regularly to garner more interest in Mavic range.

I got to 11000 with my stock controller before I got an NFZ warning so I turned my butt around and headed back the other way!

I would seriously appreciate that thank you
Ok got the NanoSync in today and installed and I must say that I am very well pleased with the performance. Almost doubled my distance over stock unboosted! I'm not in a prime location for distance runs but this antenna sure made a difference. Nice work ItElite!

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Ok got the NanoSync in today and installed and I must say that I am very well pleased with the performance. Almost doubled my distance over stock unboosted! I'm not in a prime location for distance runs but this antenna sure made a difference. Nice work ItElite!
In great honesty, the credit should go to Jake for the booster mount and total package, sunhans for the amps, and itelite for the (great) nanosync mount...the antenna could be anything really. It does look good i must say..

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Well it works for me. Maybe you didn't have good luck with it I don't know but it made a pretty nice difference for me. And I'm still waiting on the amp mount to post up on the site! Hurry up Jake!!

Oops, sorry. Missed that you said "unboosted". Yes, in that case you must be at a good location for an upgrade-antenna to do its work. It is unpredictable really. Just wait untill you install the boosters, you will be looking for a battery mod shortly after that!

Oops, sorry. Missed that you said "unboosted". Yes, in that case you must be at a good location for an upgrade-antenna to do its work. It is unpredictable really. Just wait untill you install the boosters, you will be looking for a battery mod shortly after that!
I'd say you're probably right.

On the battery mod, did you hard wire the mod or are you using the adapter?

The adapter for now. Im still testing what battery type/weight is optimal. When i figure that out it s gonna be hardwired depending on signal or endurance running out first.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi