DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal error

Egor

Reactions
I flew Mavic Pro only 4 times. Last time it suddenly disconnected from DJI GO4 app without any messages about low signal. Mavic was near me. Mavic disconnected 2 times. No crashes! Very new Mavic!!! Help please anybody!!!

Question is did the controller loose connection with the Mavic or was this simply an app issue?

What do you see when you replay the flight in GO or upload the log to phantomhelp or air data?

Have you had GO app running well with other drones or is this your first?

What device are you running GO on?

The RC had good signal all time it was the app issue. I can’t see any errors when I replay. This is my first DJI drone. Go runs on IPHONE 6

I tried to fly today but iPad didn’t connect to Mavic. I tried to fly with IPHONE and it simply connected to Mavic. This problem is on IPad only.

Hi, I can only think of 2 reasons off hand that is the cause of this.
1. Try a different cable...and connect from the bottom of the controller.
2. Always unplug from the side of the controller the smaller usb cord when using the bottom port.

Hope this info helps.

I think I won’t try it soon. I live in Russia and it is snowing a lot here

Hi again last time I flew with my Mavic and suddenly got compass and IMU calibration error. But they were calibrated before the flight! What was it?

Hi, I can only think of 2 reasons off hand that is the cause of this.
1. Try a different cable...and connect from the bottom of the controller.
2. Always unplug from the side of the controller the smaller usb cord when using the bottom port.

Hope this info helps.

This works! Thank you !!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998