DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silent Dji Mini 2 propellers

People who don't think that drones are not noisy must live in the middle of nowhere. All drones are noisy. They draw unwanted attention to themselves and their pilots. I have been shouted at for flying around my own property by annoyed neighbors so I don't do that anymore. Any move towards reducing the noise of this and any other drone is a good move in my book!

Reactions: asko
People who don't think that drones are not noisy must live in the middle of nowhere. All drones are noisy. They draw unwanted attention to themselves and their pilots. I have been shouted at for flying around my own property by annoyed neighbors so I don't do that anymore. Any move towards reducing the noise of this and any other drone is a good move in my book!
You made my day.I am glad that people like you exist and know how to appreciate work.

They are already working on a more advanced version of props for many drones. I believe DJI are in discussions from what I read around ... Canadian company releases video of its low-noise drone props - DroneDJ
I saw that video.They showing hovering dron carrying 3 kg payload with conventional or modified version of propellers.I am showing you various situacion like start noise,hovering noise,flying noise,noise from the distance.I am sure that you can carrying more with my version.Not tested yet.My version sounding in real like mosquito.

Reactions: DroneToJoy
I didn't hear the silence....
If you want better silence,then you should try to build something like bladeless dyson concept..I m not seen anything like this flying yet..But this is also not perfecty silent,because it is using central propeller hided inside the aircraft..Perfectly silent can be only magnetic levitation Sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: DroneToJoy
Yup. Just because mini is quieter than other drones is not a reason to not go further. This way I can go lower/faster without bothering people or wildlife.

Especially on what elders refer to as vacation spots ;] You don't want to bother people but still want to film a beautiful location.

You made my day.I am glad that people like you exist and know how to appreciate work.
This will be the next great step for the hobby and industry. Well done for experimenting and doing this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife