DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silicone Propeller Holder

ScoobyD00

Reactions
Has anyone tried these propeller holders?

prop.jpg

Wondering if they fit ok in the combo case and also don't put too much pressure on the motors/plastic?.

I "bit". I was using a rubber band, but felt like it was putting to much pressure on blades.
These fit just right. Not to snug, but will stay in place. and put very little (to no) pressure on the blades. I use a Pelican case, so I am unable to comment on fit in a combo case.

Hi,
I have them and it does not put too much pressure on motor, but even if it fit right, i'm a little worried about the proppeler blades that are really soft. I would not use them for a too long storage !

I do not have the combo case, i suspect it should fit.

i have some, they do not fit in the combo case, but i have a hard case and they fit in that ,i prefer cases with foam in as i can then mod them so stuff fits easily going in or coming out

Hi,
I have them and it does not put too much pressure on motor, but even if it fit right, i'm a little worried about the proppeler blades that are really soft. I would not use them for a too long storage !

I do not have the combo case, i suspect it should fit.
There is review on youtube, they do not fit

Thanks for all the feedback.
Think I will stick to my Velcro solution for my transport needs.
I'm using the combo case so wanted something that fitted in that.
I'm not a fan of the holders that keep the propellers at the diagonal and not straight across.
I'll see if anything else gets released in the future but for the time being Velcro it is

I don’t have a mini so take it for what it is. I tried hard plastic holders on my spark and decided right away they are just not needed. But the main flaw is the hard plastic and the ultra thin trailing edge. It’s very easy to cut and destroy. These silicon holders look really good. I would use them if I planned on clipping the Mini to my belt. But what do you do with the controller? I have a hard case and never use it. I love the combo soft case and use it at all times. Plenty protective!

Fdrone Propellers Paddle Blade Holder Stabilizer Protector Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini Drone White Amazon.com: Fdrone Propellers Paddle Blade Holder Stabilizer Protector Compatible with DJI Mavic Mini Drone White: Clothing

I ordered these after seeing this link…I received them a couple days ago. It took 2 weeks, shipped directly from China.
I would not recommend this product or seller. The description and pictures are misleading. The fit and finish is awful. To install the guards I would need to squeeze the arms towards the body.

The seller was forced by Amazon to refund payment.

Reactions: old man mavic
I have a set of those and they seem to fit fine. A bit snug yes, however that’s what helps to hold them on. I don’t find that I have to push the arms of the drone in much to install them. That is I’m able to use the holder itself to put them on - I don’t have to separately push the arms of the copter in when installing.

Mine are specific to their location, one for the top set of props and one for the bottom set of props.

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geser