DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

simultaneous battery charger for air 3.

monchan

Reactions
This just showed up on Amazon Japan, had not seen it before. Says it can charge all 3 batteries in 60 mins.
Too good to be true? I dont need it, just got the ankor 100w charger. But if it is any good it would be useful for many I think.

That brand of charger has been around and seems to be a good charger by the responses from some the members here over the years.

.​

Frankly this is the first time I've heard of ZLIT as a brand. Don't be fooled, a LOT of manufactures use the "antenna" icon/X on their products. I've used Hanatora chargers for many years and they are very reliable. Simultaneous chargers should be showing up for the USA soon.

Reactions: MA2 317
Don't be fooled, a LOT of manufactures use the "antenna" icon/X on their products. I've used Hanatora chargers for many years and they are very reliable.

Thanks for the observation. I didn't know. 👍

I have the Hanatora charger for my MA2 which works great.

I have to wonder what the tolerance level is for the batteries. The wattage output is a little over 5% of the DJI specs.

Amazon UK has one listed under the Lyongtech brand name, thats exactly the same and costs £56-99

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2