DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and Waypoints2 questions

mintakax

Reactions
I thought I would ask two separate questions in the same thread.

1) When I use the Waypoints 2 flight mode, frequently the touch screen of the SC just doesn't respond to touching a screen button like "OK" or more irritatingly the garbage can button to remove an accidental waypoint. More often than not it works fine but too many times I press over and over and nothing happens. I'm wondering if this is common or I have a finicky or faulty SC ?

2) Is there anyway to save waypoint missions to the internal memory or SD card ? I have a really complicated mission that I've been tweaking for several days and I'd like to save it somewhere less volatile. I know many use Litchi, but I'd like to stick with waypoints for now.

I thought I would ask two separate questions in the same thread.

1) When I use the Waypoints 2 flight mode, frequently the touch screen of the SC just doesn't respond to touching a screen button like "OK" or more irritatingly the garbage can button to remove an accidental waypoint. More often than not it works fine but too many times I press over and over and nothing happens. I'm wondering if this is common or I have a finicky or faulty SC ?

2) Is there anyway to save waypoint missions to the internal memory or SD card ? I have a really complicated mission that I've been tweaking for several days and I'd like to save it somewhere less volatile. I know many use Litchi, but I'd like to stick with waypoints for now.
Mine does it fine. Do you have a screen protector on it? A factory reset may fix it too before you go through the process with DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke