DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller AWESOME!

The lodge was: try before buy
Very straight fwd

Golly, i recall from Christography, those unable to decipher rather receive the intended meaning of the lodged parable are considered afar
Just awakened me.
Gotta consider communications are heritaged and non-reciprocative

Honestly I think he's just trolling. It makes zero sense and not even Google Translate talks like that.

Honestly I think he's just trolling. It makes zero sense and not even Google Translate talks like that.
Troll as in attract to catch, but for what and for why? Nobody wants to throw away precious and valued time, right?

The smart controller screen is 1000 NITs and 5.5 inches. I have a Smart Controller and a 7.85 inch Ultrabright crystalsky. The Ultrabright is 2000 NITs. The difference in brightness is obvious when compared side by side. For my eyes the Ultrabright is much easier to see when outside on a bright day. I may sell my smart controller even though I enjoy the convenience of having an all in one unit.

Reactions: Thomas B
The smart controller screen is 1000 NITs and 5.5 inches. I have a Smart Controller and a 7.85 inch Ultrabright crystalsky. The Ultrabright is 2000 NITs. The difference in brightness is obvious when compared side by side. For my eyes the Ultrabright is much easier to see when outside on a bright day. I may sell my smart controller even though I enjoy the convenience of having an all in one unit.
I love the 7.85 CrystalSky because it helps these tired old eyes see...and read...the controller info and warnings quickly. I love the combining of the controller into the Smart Controller... No more need to put a number of apparatus together to be ready to fly, but I’ll wait on a larger screen.

I purchased mine the day it was launched..
Nothing more to add, you’ve said it all, ITS AWSOME ..
And future proofed for future drones, if anyone slags it, it’s because they probably can’t afford it..

Steve

No I am just waiting to see if it doesn’t have anything wrong with firmware updates or anything else before I pull the trigger on $650. Every time DJI releases anything new there’s always something that goes wrong.

No I am just waiting to see if it doesn’t have anything wrong with firmware updates or anything else before I pull the trigger on $650. Every time DJI releases anything new there’s always something that goes wrong.

I was thinking mavic air applicability, this awesome controller debut. every ma owner is awaiting smart controller. for now, this controller only lures buyers into the larger aircraft which likely guzzles 3 to 4 times ma 60watt energy source

No, really,
Yes luv my smart controller had it since first day it came out month or so but all is good and no more ducking behind trees
My medicine restricts excess sunlight
so yes i stay under canopy tree, at it's ledge. Heat on onyx black escalates mortality of aircraft, the sun does beat down hard.

Adding, for health, that solar stuff called uv it will irreversibly change what you really could had have. Addendum: screen lumens too

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR