DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Switching issue

skyhigh9021

Reactions
I have the SC paired with a few Mavic 2 Pros, Phantom 4 Pro and a Mini 2.

I can switch from the Mini 2 to the M2P and P4P fine BUT everytime I try to go M2P/P4P to the Mini 2 it doesn’t connect and gives the error ”Connection Timed out”. The only way to connect is to relink the Mini 2.

Anyone else have this problem? I have tried re-linking even renaming the mini 2 on the SC but the issue persists.

Reactions: halifax
Yes, same issue you described. My guess is they haven’t smoothly worked out how to transition between DJI Fly and DJI Go4. I’ve been doing as you described - re-linking.

Fortunately, once linked the name is recognized. I was dealing with this a few times yesterday and came here today to see if anyone else was having the issue and whether there is a simpler approach.

I’ve only been successful switching between the M2P and all DJI Fly drones using Aircraft Management in the SC settings using the re-linking approach.

Reactions: TampaTC
I have the M2P and the Air2S and the SC. Seems I always have to re-link when switching. A bit annoying, but it does seems to always work, which I am grateful for,

Same here. Always have to re-link when switching.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki