DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

smart controller

Does anyone know if the new smart controller will fit in the DJI backpack? Does anyone know of a hard case that will accommodate the smart controller?
The one I bought for my Mavic Pro and now the new Mavic 2 Pro should fit it fine in the upper pocket underneath the hard shell top. Bought it on ebay for $30. and it is an excellent light weight case.

Attachments

• INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 42
  • MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    MAVIC 2 PRO CASE.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 38
  • CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 35
DJI itself has a hard case that will accommodate the M2 and the flymore kit plus one more battery and the new Smart Controller. It's called Mavic 2 Protector Case. It can be found under Mavic 2 accessories. $149.

Does anyone know if the new smart controller will fit in the DJI backpack? Does anyone know of a hard case that will accommodate the smart controller?
Not in the fly more pack. Good luck getting anything other than the airframe, two batteries and the car charger in there. There's a pic showing the mavic 2 with one battery and a smart remote, with no spare batteries, but I cant figure out how that would really be helpful. I bought the hard case on Amazon here

MC-CASES Carrying Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom and DJI Smart Controller - Explorer Edition - Space for up to 9 Batteries Amazon.com : MC-CASES Carrying Case for DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom and DJI Smart Controller - Explorer Edition - Space for up to 9 Batteries : Electronics

I'll give an update if its worthwhile.

Everything all fits in the fly more bag you just have to put the batteries in the outside pockets. but it is jammed full. I usually bring all my camera gear anyway... so I just got a hard backpack that holds everything plus room for a laptop, hat, glasses, ND filters, mini tripod, etc...

Lowepro ProTactic BP 450 AW

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa