DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So any pilots in the Raleigh / Wake Forest NC Area

The Dam, Joyner park, The Seminary, Up at Kerr lake sometimes.
Really take the Bike (motorcycle) and ride on the weekend looking for interesting places to fly (Ride and Fly). We have some good pilot photographers here in WF. Look in the FaceBook WFCI group for posts from Luke Reynolds and Noah Cosme. I post there some as well (Brad Morris).

New here. Live in the Brier Creek area. I have a GoPro Karma but I don't mind flying with a Mavic if they can keep up :) I usually go out to Blue Jay point on Falls Lake for some good flying in their big open field. I will need to try Joyner park and Dorthea Dix soon.

Reactions: Viper and harryb
Durham NC here I typically fly in Cary on Sundays. Due to work im all over NC Raleigh, WakeForest, Henderson, Oxford ,Sanford ,Fuquay

New here. Live in the Brier Creek area. I have a GoPro Karma but I don't mind flying with a Mavic if they can keep up :) I usually go out to Blue Jay point on Falls Lake for some good flying in their big open field. I will need to try Joyner park and Dorthea Dix soon.

Im in Durham not far from Brier Creek TW Alexander.

Reactions: Karma919
Nc guys we definitely should get this meet up going. I may take point [emoji121]️ on this unless someone beats me to it.[emoji1531]

In the Cary/Raleigh-Midtown area until Tuesday. Hope to go get some flight time in tomorrow if anyone is out and about, let me know. Probably headed north of the city.

Hi all - I am a beginner drone operator. However, it has been something I've wanted to get into for a long while. Mavic Pro seems the way to go for aerial videography/photography - hopefully one day I can afford it!

I'm in the Wake Forest area, about to move to Rolesville. Currently piloting a $30 beginner's drone.

Maivc Air owner! I am heading up from FL to Wake Forest for a wedding in the 2nd week of October for a shot and I would love to get some other locations.
Maybe downtown Raleigh since we will be staying at the Hampton Inn right in Wake Forest.. Let me know your thoughts on the best places to get some good Aerial Photography?

Maivc Air owner! I am heading up from FL to Wake Forest for a wedding in the 2nd week of October for a shot and I would love to get some other locations.
Maybe downtown Raleigh since we will be staying at the Hampton Inn right in Wake Forest.. Let me know your thoughts on the best places to get some good Aerial Photography?

Best place to get shots of downtown is from Dorothea Dix park. Large open area with good view of downtown, Pullen Park and the new RC Cathedral. Also since you are in Wake Forest head to Falls River dam. Great shots of the lake.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada