DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So any pilots in the Raleigh / Wake Forest NC Area

Hey !! Niner familia lol . We run a booster club out here you should find us/me on fb . I'll be a drone pilot one of these days if Dji ever gets me my drone .

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Wake Forest here, Been flying Phantoms over a yr. Waiting for the Mavic now.

thats awesome we are both in the same town . it would be great to take our mavics out on day when we both get them. where domyou usually fly ?
The Dam, Joyner park, The Seminary, Up at Kerr lake sometimes.
Really take the Bike (motorcycle) and ride on the weekend looking for interesting places to fly (Ride and Fly). We have some good pilot photographers here in WF. Look in the FaceBook WFCI group for posts from Luke Reynolds and Noah Cosme. I post there some as well (Brad Morris).

Im in the Fayetteville area so not too far away but not exactly your area, Also a fellow Niners fan.
Fayetteville area as well, can not wait to get off the ground here. Have you had any issues with restrictions due to our proximity to base and air traffic?

Well it finally happened on Wed! I got my Mavic Pro and I must say I love how it handles. I am in so much need of a lot of flight time and time to play with all the settings to figure it all out. But man this thing has so much potential . Cant wait to get some of you guys together and lets get these drones up in the air.

In Apex myself, and ALSO a Niners fan. Grew up in Turlock, CA. moved here from Roseville, CA about 2 1/2 years ago. Has a P3A for a while. Waiting for my Mavic to get out and fly again.

Reactions: FLPilotshark
Well it finally happened on Wed! I got my Mavic Pro and I must say I love how it handles. I am in so much need of a lot of flight time and time to play with all the settings to figure it all out. But man this thing has so much potential . Cant wait to get some of you guys together and lets get these drones up in the air.
Outstanding!! Looking forward to getting in the mix once mine is available!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98