DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So tidy in a Nanuk 915

Looks good and tidy. All in one place. Enjoy your flying.

What do you do for your tablet, and it's tablet mount, or do you only use a phone?

What do you do for your tablet, and it's tablet mount, or do you only use a phone?
I have the exact same case--only in orange for hi-vis. I have an ipad mini4 that I use, and it fits in the lid of the Nanuk case behind the eggshell foam piece. I just use a simple 3-D printed tablet mount that also fits right in the case and works great :)

Reactions: Modernmod
I have the exact same case--only in orange for hi-vis. I have an ipad mini4 that I use, and it fits in the lid of the Nanuk case behind the eggshell foam piece. I just use a simple 3-D printed tablet mount that also fits right in the case and works great :)
Thanks. Which tablet mount do you use?

Got mine from Miss Chrissy on Etsy.
Thanks. I have that one, too. It wants to flip away from me during use. I also have concerns about the stress upon the thin aluminum antenna tubes that were never designed to support that kind of weight, so I use the PGYTECH tablet holder that suspends the iPad weight directly over the RC instead. Nothing really to see underneath anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Nonprophet
Great case I like mine. I trimmed the foam to accommodate the blades better when putting her in or removing her, east mod and I felt better. The GPC case comes trimmed like what I did.

Here's my Nanuk 915 with a custom insert I made that includes a place for my iPad mini 5.

Attachments

• IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    998.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    952 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: wjkrysak
Just got mine - took a week order to delivery. I like it. Much easier to pack than the bag. Fly more combo - Everything fits even the ipod cable I will never ever use. Room for a 4th battery if leaving one in the MA2. I stashed the manuals behind the foam in the top of the case and punched two holes for the extra joysticks.

Just got mine - took a week order to delivery. I like it. Much easier to pack than the bag. Fly more combo - Everything fits even the ipod cable I will never ever use. Room for a 4th battery if leaving one in the MA2. I stashed the manuals behind the foam in the top of the case and punched two holes for the extra joysticks.
I love this case too...but instead of making new holes for the extra sticks I just leave my extra pair in their storage spot on the controller. I carry my ipad Mini 5 behind the lid foam.

Reactions: Shark86x
I love this case too...but instead of making new holes for the extra sticks I just leave my extra pair in their storage spot on the controller. I carry my ipad Mini 5 behind the lid foam.

Now why didn't I think of that??? Probably because it makes sense... :oops:

Reactions: jlatas
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78