Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So you got a drone for christmas fan virtual forum

funflyer

Reactions
[GL15109604] So You Got A Drone For Christmas - FAASafety.gov

Virtual forum January 29 for new drone pilots. it’s free

The link doesn't work. 🤔

Found with a quick google search, this MIGHT be it . . . a pre christmas campaign to raise awareness of drones for gifts, runs through rec rules.

Unfortunately was from Dec 2nd - 17th, but may be available online somewhere in a post production ?

Edit - I see, a few sites picked up on this and posted about this after the fact, might be one of those links, like the Drone Life site here . . .

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

Actually I looked at links to drone life, fortress uav, and some others that had the title 'so you got a drone for christmas' and drone life from dec 2020, others from each year preceding that, so this comes up every year no doubt.

The pre Christmas forums would hopefully be online somewhere for future posterity.

Searched faast for "so you got a drone for Christmas' and bingo you found it I think.

Running for a single day Jan 29th, 2022 . . .

Reactions: MA2 317
Actually I looked at links to drone life, fortress uav, and some others that had the title 'so you got a drone for christmas' and drone life from dec 2020, others from each year preceding that, so this comes up every year no doubt.

The pre Christmas forums would hopefully be online somewhere for future posterity.

Searched faast for "so you got a drone for Christmas' and bingo you found it I think.

Running for a single day Jan 29th, 2022 . . .

Sorry guys, here is a better description of the upcoming faa webinar
FAA Safety Team | Safer Skies Through Education
You have asked us to notify you when a webinar is scheduled that meets your criteria. The following webinar may be of interest to you:
"So You Got A Drone For Christmas"
Topic: Now What?
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 09:00 Central Standard Time (07:00 PST, 08:00 MST, 10:00 EST, 05:00 HST, 06:00 AKST, 08:00 Arizona, 15:00 GMT)

Select Number:
GL15109604
Description:
Join us for A VIRTUAL cup of coffee, a donut, and a LIVE WEBINAR as Tom Fitzhenry talks about what to do with that new Christmas present. Requirements for operating your new drone will be covered along with how to fly, when to fly, what to watch out for, and how to have fun with your new flying machine!

To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: MN FAASTeam

The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
n/a
Click here to view the WINGS help page
Earn your WINGS to get a chance to win a cash prize. Go to www.mywingsinitiative.org for more info. Join us on Facebook: General Aviation Safety
used for alignment
FAASafety.gov | Email Preferences | Opt Out
Do not reply to this email as it is an unmonitored mailbox. Contact us for comments or questions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman