DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Social distancing

I myself go to any beer depot or park I want to. In my county in Wisconsin there has only been 1 case. of covid19 and it wasn't me.

FWIW - and i said this elsewhere - You can probably fly from your backyard , balcony , front lawn , open window at Sunrise when there is nobdy about to annoy - well not tht I've noticed and I fly mine off my balcony at sunrise . I imagine I may be potentially breaching some reg somewhere but there is nobody in front of me - just the cliff top before the beach so I am lucky. Flying at any other time of the day I suspect you will have people around ...

In the UK it really depends on where you live how viable that is, if you're out in the middle of nowhere away from any buildings that should work fine. Although I like in the outer area of a city with a decent garden there's no way I can fly legally from my garden as it wouldn't be legal due to the proximity to buildings and people, there's no route I could take that would be legal either and even if it was legal I wouldn't fly the drone as I could fully understand my neighbours not being happy about it.

While I doubt the police would ever find me flying my drone I'm not doing it since it's not allowed under the lockdown regulations so I'd have no defence to it. Hence my drone has been grounded since the lockdown regulations started.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona