DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software to edit video

I use elements, it does the job. But when doing all the color stuff, premiere pro is great. I used it for about 3 months then just cancelled since the monthly will add up lol

Reactions: jointeffort
Im using Final Cut Pro X.
4K videos require quite a lot of processing power so be prepared with a good equipment

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I prefer Filmora. I am using the PC version. Pretty easy to use and has lots of features.

[OFFICIAL] Wondershare Filmora - Easy, Trendy and Quality Video Editor

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
OK, saw this and checked it out for the MAC, I like it, lots of options and most editing is drag-N-drop, I was able to edit, add transitions, title, end credits, correct color and add special effects all in a few minutes, rendering the 4K down to 1080P was fast. I bought it, great for down and dirty fast editing, thanks.

OK, saw this and checked it out for the MAC, I like it, lots of options and most editing is drag-N-drop, I was able to edit, add transitions, title, end credits, correct color and add special effects all in a few minutes, rendering the 4K down to 1080P was fast. I bought it, great for down and dirty fast editing, thanks.

You're welcome. I'm glad I could help.

Might as well jump in with one of the linear editing solutions. I use Premiere it is fantastic and extremely powerful. To be honest it can be as simple as you like or as complex as you like. I self taught myself in 2003. If you need a kickstart pick your preferred software and go to Linda.com they have tutorials.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14