DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solar Eclipse Oregon 2023

I had a photoshoot scheduled yesterday in Middle Tennessee during the eclipse period, and I took along one of my telescopes to see if I could capture a couple of images. I was able to get a couple of good ones before the skies completely clouded over. Our maximum coverage was 52%, but the skies were obscured by then. Here is one of my best.

View attachment MBM08699-Edit-2 Small.jpg

Thanks. I got a lot of practice photographing the total eclipse that we had here back in August 2017.
Thanks!, 2017 Thumbswayup
When that one happen, our local area there was a nice color magazine. Lots of adds etc. In retail I thought that was a good salesman, because once it is done,
Who is going to remember business's on those adds?

I save this stuff, I don't know why, If I find it I will share it here.

Basically, I don't know why. :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Reactions: LoudThunder
Weather was bad but I did get a few shots from my Nikon. There was no shadow with this eclipse! It never got dark like it did with the last one. We drove just south of Chemult OR where the path was centered. right after I got setup and started to put my Mavic 2 Pro together, my wife says here come the clouds. We threw everything in the car and quickly drove 20 miles north to Crescent OR.....

Attachments

• JRB_1032a.JPG
    JRB_1032a.JPG
    433.1 KB · Views: 16
Weather was bad but I did get a few shots from my Nikon. There was no shadow with this eclipse! It never got dark like it did with the last one. We drove just south of Chemult OR where the path was centered. right after I got setup and started to put my Mavic 2 Pro together, my wife says here come the clouds. We threw everything in the car and quickly drove 20 miles north to Crescent OR.....
All the pics are!

Yours wow, looks like your in the Pacific North Wet :)

I took my P3S to Sisters, never took it out the box. Vacation Rental thing left 2 days early.
Tooo many things was going wrong :rolleyes:

Rod ..

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder
All the pics are!

Yours wow, looks like your in the Pacific North Wet :)

I took my P3S to Sisters, never took it out the box. Vacation Rental thing left 2 days early.
Tooo many things was going :rolleyes:

Rod ..
I am in Sisters! Next time send me a note and we can meet up for coffee at the coffee house? Or a beer!

GREAT photo. I hope you don't mind, I downloaded and sent to my daughter.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope