DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sold in Two DAYS, Schihallion is gone!

We decided to buy Trade Runner so in order to do that we needed to sell Schiehallion ASAP. I out together a bunch of images and info and advertised her on a couple of websites. Two days later and she was sold, AMAZING!
Enjoy!
It's always difficult to give up a home that you have become so familiar with. I can truly feel for you Marie. Give it time and you will come to love your new boat very soon I hope.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Vernon
Is it true the term boat comes from every time you want go out on your boat you need to
Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
lol

Reactions: Vernon
Is it true the term boat comes from every time you want go out on your boat you need to
Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
lol
That is the usual case but in this case it is not. These two fascinating people have provide me with wanderlust, and dreams of floating all over the world's oceans. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. When I see one of their videos, I put everything down, get myself a drink and enjoy the 20 minute fantasy of escapism. Their bravery in the wide open oceans with storms and risks to their beautiful sailboat and their lives, is the this thing of my Walt Mitty-isms.

Dale

That is the usual case but in this case it is not. These two fascinating people have provide me with wanderlust, and dreams of floating all over the world's oceans. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. When I see one of their videos, I put everything down, get myself a drink and enjoy the 20 minute fantasy of escapism. Their bravery in the wide open oceans with storms and risks to their beautiful sailboat and their lives, is the this thing of my Walt Mitty-isms.

Dale
Thats very nice of you Dale and I'm very happy our videos give you that feeling!

Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
lol
Theres another famous boat saying, " the best two days are the day you buy a boat and the day you sell your boat". For me, the best days are all the ones I get to use my boat without having to "break out another Thousand" and thankfully these are most of the days

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02