DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Solid greenish-yellow light in back and nothing esle

IceWyvernLv

Reactions
Small story: Bought mavic air from ebay for cheap, as spares or repair. The guy had told me he had found this drone in the park walking his dog. When I received it, I had asked in this forum if it is possible to power it from PSU. And it was possible, so I did it. The only thing I got was solid greenish-yellow light in black and nothing else. Fan is not working at all, the unit heats up, not a lot though, front LEDs are not working as well. Inside there are red stickers that indicate water damage (guess rain, so shouldn't be too bad), but nothing much had corroded and I cleaned it, event by removing all metal heat sinks. After putting it all back together, I get same yellow light. I had found one same case and no more about this same issue, and turns out his main CPU was choked and died. Could that be same for me? Also, maybe this drone doesn't like PSU, so I bought a legit battery but I am still waiting for it to arrive to test this. Maybe someone can help about this issue? Only option could be to replace main board? Also there is no response from USB directly from aircraft.

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_121141.jpg
    IMG_20200205_121141.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200205_121158.jpg
    IMG_20200205_121158.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 43
Today I tried again to see if maybe at least wifi is available by pressing the function button, still nothing changes and I looked more closely, noticed that yellow light is actually all leds (green, yellow and red) are lit up at once and not flashing just solid leds.

The Mavic Mini manual has a section describing the status indicator LED's - and there is no staus described as 'solid yellow LED' ... All statuses shown by Yellow LED's are either slow/fast blinking or alternating with another colour ... see page 12 ... DJI Mavic Air - Specs, Tutorials & Guides - DJI

The Mavic Mini manual has a section describing the status indicator LED's - and there is no staus described as 'solid yellow LED' ... All statuses shown by Yellow LED's are either slow/fast blinking or alternating with another colour ... see page 12 ... DJI Mavic Air - Specs, Tutorials & Guides - DJI
Yeh... I have seen that. Sadly there isnt much about this case online. Only one other, and his CPU was dead, had to replace entire motherboard. Was wondering if that is same for me, do i have to replace motherboard?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez