DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Beautiful shots of Oahu, Hawaii with the Mavic 2 Pro (PRE-CORONA)

mysticgnarwhal

Reactions
Hey all!

I always appreciate the positivity of this community on here and always feel welcome to share my videos.

This is a short travel film I created of my wife and I's first trip to Hawaii. All of the drone shots were from the Mavic 2 Pro.

Please let me know what you think -- I appreciate all feedback!

If you enjoyed the video please hit that LIKE button and if you wouldn't mind subscribing that would be amazing - THANKS!

Reactions: MaxE1955!
Hey all!

I always appreciate the positivity of this community on here and always feel welcome to share my videos.

This is a short travel film I created of my wife and I's first trip to Hawaii. All of the drone shots were from the Mavic 2 Pro.

Nice job! That will provide a life time of memories for you and your wife. What editing software did you use?

Hey all!

Hey mysticgnarwhal- I thoroughly enjoyed your trip to Hawaii! What a great little video with wonderful scenes, and your wife has such a great smile. The editing was great with quick scenes, not dwelling too long, but giving me the flavor of the place. The shark cage diving also fascinating (my wife and I did it in South Africa but the water was icy cold). Great to see someone else using multi-media like the ?Go Pro or is the Osmo Action video underwater and above water.

Reactions: Richy mini
Hey mysticgnarwhal- I thoroughly enjoyed your trip to Hawaii! What a great little video with wonderful scenes, and your wife has such a great smile. The editing was great with quick scenes, not dwelling too long, but giving me the flavor of the place. The shark cage diving also fascinating (my wife and I did it in South Africa but the water was icy cold). Great to see someone else using multi-media like the ?Go Pro or is the Osmo Action video underwater and above water.
Thank you so much! She sure does :) Yeah I always try to keep my edit cuts quick and try to fit as much footage in a video as I can while making it watchable. Yes that shark diving was sooo awesome! I would love to do it in South Africa too! Water wasn't too bad but definite a bit chilly...and yep - all the other shots were basically GoPro 7 or 6 on a the karma grip for smooth panning! I appreciate you checking it out!

Yes...that was beautiful all round.
Forget South Africa, come to South Australia for "shark diving"!
Although an oversized mechanical shark was used for close-up scenes in Jaws, live underwater footage was also required, and for that the Universal Pictures production team headed to what is considered the most 'sharky' spot in Australia, the Neptune Islands, a lonely Southern Ocean archipelago 30 miles from Port Lincoln South Australia.
Thanks mate for sharing, stay safe from Down under

Yes...that was beautiful all round.
Forget South Africa, come to South Australia for "shark diving"!
Although an oversized mechanical shark was used for close-up scenes in Jaws, live underwater footage was also required, and for that the Universal Pictures production team headed to what is considered the most 'sharky' spot in Australia, the Neptune Islands, a lonely Southern Ocean archipelago 30 miles from Port Lincoln South Australia.
Thanks mate for sharing, stay safe from Down under
Thank you very much man! Australia is absolutely on our list of places to visit! I would love see it! Haha now that would be some crazy great white shark sites there I don't know if I'd wanna be down in a cage with them!

I appreciate you watching the video and you stay safe as well!

Very nice video and... people !
About sharks; in a cage it's "interesting" but not "awesome"!
My wife and I are divers too (Cuba, Honduras, Maldives, Red Sea etc...) and very often we can see sharks (in the blue not in a cage and sometimes on night dives) and believe me in those moments you can say "awesome"...
and you learned to respect them not just being a "spectators". Try next time and come back to tell your story and and a video.

Reactions: kwolfskill
Very nice video and... people !
About sharks; in a cage it's "interesting" but not "awesome"!
My wife and I are divers too (Cuba, Honduras, Maldives, Red Sea etc...) and very often we can see sharks (in the blue not in a cage and sometimes on night dives) and believe me in those moments you can say "awesome"...
and you learned to respect them not just being a "spectators". Try next time and come back to tell your story and and a video.
That's a great way to put it for sure...I can only imagine free diving with sharks would be insane! Not something I'm ready to do right now, but maybe. I will say that just being out in the water that far out and seeing them was pretty crazy for me, but nothing like your experiences!

I appreciate you watching the video!

OH Duh, sorry I didn't figure that out, not been a good day for me,lol. I have a Corona Helicopter and that's just where my mind went.

Enjoyed the video, what was the small cam you were using for the selfie videos and underwater?
It was a mixture between the GoPro Hero 7 for the most of it, but some shots my wife held the Hero 6...didn't use a whole lot of that footage in the video because it doesn't have the built in stabilization like the 7 does!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3