DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Gimbal/Recording issues after testing Quickshot

deutschmavic

Reactions
I was testing the Quickshot modes on my Mavic Pro yesterday and things got a bit weird when I went back to normal video. It looks like after exiting Quickshot, something glitched and caused the recorded video to be treated like Quickshot final products and took the gimbal with it.

I saw the gimbal go into what looked like FPV mode and tried to record it, but it would only record in short bursts then stop recording. None of the video files wrote to SD card while I was having problems, but I was able to get video from my phone cache. I noticed that the initial successful Quickshot videos in my phone cache were already sped up, but the files on SD were normal video.

Here you can see my Gimbal freaking out. This was all relatively slow speed flight (20KPH), but you can see where video was sped up by the app:

Here is more clear that the recording speed was being quirky:

Anybody see this before?

I was testing the Quickshot modes on my Mavic Pro yesterday and things got a bit weird when I went back to normal video. It looks like after exiting Quickshot, something glitched and caused the recorded video to be treated like Quickshot final products and took the gimbal with it.

I saw the gimbal go into what looked like FPV mode and tried to record it, but it would only record in short bursts then stop recording. None of the video files wrote to SD card while I was having problems, but I was able to get video from my phone cache. I noticed that the initial successful Quickshot videos in my phone cache were already sped up, but the files on SD were normal video.

Here you can see my Gimbal freaking out. This was all relatively slow speed flight (20KPH), but you can see where video was sped up by the app:

Here is more clear that the recording speed was being quirky:

Anybody see this before?
Yes many times but it’s interesting that you may have identified the catalyst which is the quick shots mode possibly

You are using an SD card that is incompatible with the Mavic or you are using the Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 GB. Makes sure your SD card says U3 or V30 on it and make sure it doesn’t say Sandisk Extreme Plus 64 GB.

Sandisk Extreme Plus 32 GB or any other size is ok just the 64 GB is bad. If your card says U1 or C10 it’s the card trust me even though I know it’s been working on until know

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan