DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

where did you download that 1.4 version from?

i have the paid version and that file does not contain any viruses

the file from https://dji-fcc.com/ however contains a virus(according to eset)
now why would the previous version(which has al the extra functionality) scan clear while the 1.4 version does not

please note the site mentioned is different from DJI RC FCC | Dji Rc Fcc
Every download reports a virus. It’s normal due to the protection to stop it being reverse engineered.

Every download reports a virus. It’s normal due to the protection to stop it being reverse engineered.
ok, to make it more clear.
the one from DJIFCC(telegram) does NOT re;port any viruses
the one downloaded from an external site DOES.

this is not logical thus i do not suspect the one which you can download

ok, to make it more clear.
the one from DJIFCC(telegram) does NOT re;port any viruses
the one downloaded from an external site DOES.

this is not logical thus i do not suspect the one which you can download
Hard to say as your local settings may be affecting the alerts. Best best is to just fire up a virtual machine to do any patching.

Another source is Tool Download zip - Google Drive

Why are you (all) searching for an “external” or “alternative” link? If you have paied (69 usdt) for the official hack the only thing you have to do is follow the link (Google drive) given you by mail.

Here you will find three version 1.2-1.3-1.4.

Simple and safe and virus free.

Just tested on windows 11 pro (boot camp from iMac).

All fine hack installed successfully on my RC.

Why are you (all) searching for an “external” or “alternative” link? If you have paied (69 usdt) for the official hack the only thing you have to do is follow the link (Google drive) given you by mail.

Here you will find three version 1.2-1.3-1.4.

Simple and safe and virus free.

Just tested on windows 11 pro (boot camp from iMac).

All fine hack installed successfully on my RC.
The $69 version hadn’t been including the txt file with the new commands in the previous version thus wanting the other links.

this thread is funny, antivirus programs are funny.

note: you will not get any version of this to work on Windows aarch64 (Apple M1/M2) as there are no drivers from dji for this architecture. only x86/64 works

note 2: djircfcc.com does the trick for me

Last edited:
Has anyone used the FCC hack service for DJI RC offered at fccmod.com ? price $50
Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.

fccmod.com says it can be done on either a windows or mac computer - do you need to boot camp a mac in order to run it or do they have a native mac app that runs on macos without installing windows under bootcamp.

I have just bought a mini 3 pro with the DJI RC, and although I live in australia where FCC power is allowed and enabled by DJI, I don't want to travel overseas to find my drone is limited to CE power.

If I need windows I will use an imac I have here that I can bootcamp (I have an M1 macbook pro but I'm pretty sure the hack won't run on arm windows 10.). If they have a native mac app, rosetta 2 will take care of the Apple Silicon --> x86 translation.

fccmod.com says it can be done on either a windows or mac computer - do you need to boot camp a mac in order to run it or do they have a native mac app that runs on macos without installing windows under bootcamp.

I have just bought a mini 3 pro with the DJI RC, and although I live in australia where FCC power is allowed and enabled by DJI, I don't want to travel overseas to find my drone is limited to CE power.

If I need windows I will use an imac I have here that I can bootcamp (I have an M1 macbook pro but I'm pretty sure the hack won't run on arm windows 10.). If they have a native mac app, rosetta 2 will take care of the Apple Silicon --> x86 translation.
No is impossible tu run on M1, that's because you can't connect the RC to apple M1....so even if hack can works in UTM virtual arm-win machine....usb doesn't connect in right way to RC.

The linked mod is not by DroneTweaks. I repeat, DroneTweaks, at the moment, cannot in any way have access to the rc rm 300. The only one is Sincoder (himself or some of its very few resellers). The one you linked is installed directly by the operator (authorized by the sincoder) remotely on the radio. And it has access, for license validation, always and in any case to the Sincoder servers.

The linked mod is not by DroneTweaks. I repeat, DroneTweaks, at the moment, cannot in any way have access to the rc rm 300. The only one is Sincoder (himself or some of its very few resellers). The one you linked is installed directly by the operator (authorized by the sincoder) remotely on the radio. And it has access, for license validation, always and in any case to the Sincoder servers.
So I understand that you can buy this FCC hack service for DJI RC there?
Price $50, easy contact via e-mail and chat, no need to look for anyone on Telegram.

? I had no problem with him, all works fine and he even answer to some questions on updating version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato