DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

yes, i launched dji assistant, checked the firmware, did firmware upgrade, quit dji assistant, and proceed with djifcc.exe
I know it's stupid, but have you edit the pass text with key numbers given when you paid? you can also try disabling firewall in your PC
Also make sure you have DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer drones for required drivers.

Last edited:
I know it's stupid, but have you edit the pass text with key numbers given when you paid? you can also try disabling firewall in your PC
Also make sure you have DJI Assistant 2 for Consumer drones for required drivers.
Yup, edited pass.txt to use my key. I have DJI Assistant 2 installed as well. The .exe managed to read my RC SN which lead me to believe all the settings are in placed. The line just doesnt want to move after my RC SN appeared. Tried multiple times, same results.

???
This point is missing in my procedure….

I’ve placed the file pass.txt in the same folder. STOP. Then I ran the exe 3times.

All ok. Firmware patched.

Can you explain please?

???
This point is missing in my procedure….

I’ve placed the file pass.txt in the same folder. STOP. Then I ran the exe 3times.

All ok. Firmware patched.

Can you explain please?
Has it told you firmware patched?
Switch on your RC and drone and check transmitiam

Has it told you firmware patched?
Switch on your RC and drone and check transmitiam
Obviously. The RC rebooted itself. It accepts the “codes” in name field (I’ve tried led off/on, cc us cc it). It is FCC of course. The range switched from 500 meters to 1200 meters in the same point.

Anybody tested new codes that are now available?

I tried to turn off RC gps with "rcgps off" code but not working, it still shows pilot position on the map or radar when he is moving around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_151547.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_151547.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 76
Hi all

I write to djifcc from telegram but he dont accept paypal only some cripto coins. Do u know someone who accept paypal for 40$ and do the job properly

Last edited:
Hi all

I write to djifcc from telegram but he dont accept paypal only some cripto coins. Do u know someone who accept paypal for 40$ and do the job properly
He asks for crypto but tell him you want to pay by paypal

There’s a 1.4 release of the patch now out. Anyone know whats fixed or changed?

where did you download that 1.4 version from?

i have the paid version and that file does not contain any viruses

the file from https://dji-fcc.com/ however contains a virus(according to eset)
now why would the previous version(which has al the extra functionality) scan clear while the 1.4 version does not

please note the site mentioned is different from DJI RC FCC | Dji Rc Fcc

where did you download that 1.4 version from?

i have the paid version and that file does not contain any viruses

the file from https://dji-fcc.com/ however contains a virus(according to eset)
now why would the previous version(which has al the extra functionality) scan clear while the 1.4 version does not

please note the site mentioned is different from DJI RC FCC | Dji Rc Fcc
I got it from @djifcc (telegram)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143