DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

BEWARE, THIS IS A SCAMMER: @djifcc AFTER I MADE THE PAYMENT, HE BLOCKED ME ON TELEGRAM.
Why do you have to say such idiocy? That is the direct contact with Sincoder, author of the Mod, former employee of Dji itself. He has sold thousands of patches all over the world. He would have no reason to block you.

Are you sure you contacted the right djifcc guy? There is another account impersonating him but that one has the handle djifccc. Post a screenshot of your conversation with him.

How do you pay him? I've gotten a link from them trc or something?
this thread is extremely long and in this thread the answer are given multiple time.

if you want to make things right for yourself start reading this thread.

if you can not specify EXACTLY what you have received why is it that you expect everythinh to go perfectly.

please read the thread and focus on what you want.
This is exactly the reason ehy so many people are scammed.
i thought, maybe, but if

the reason for telling you so bluntly is i do not want you or anybody else to be scammed.

Contact Sincoder through telegram(us the QR code in this thread, his name on telegram is "dji fcc") and state your request.
you can probably pay through paypal

Reactions: albertino78
this thread is extremely long and in this thread the answer are given multiple time.

if you want to make things right for yourself start reading this thread.

if you can not specify EXACTLY what you have received why is it that you expect everythinh to go perfectly.

please read the thread and focus on what you want.
This is exactly the reason ehy so many people are scammed.
i thought, maybe, but if

the reason for telling you so bluntly is i do not want you or anybody else to be scammed.

Contact Sincoder through telegram(us the QR code in this thread, his name on telegram is "dji fcc") and state your request.
you can probably pay through paypal
Thanks but I was way past that stage, I paid him as he requested but was unsure of the method, PayPal wasn't an option for me, I did it via a crypto exchange etc.

Reactions: GravityRZ
Thanks but I was way past that stage, I paid him as he requested but was unsure of the method, PayPal wasn't an option for me, I did it via a crypto exchange etc.
For me, as i do not use crypto asked Sincoder for paypal and he gave me a link to a guy who accepts paypal (Max). 5 Min. later i got the key.

What about Care refresh and that hack on a RC, does dji notice that if i have a fly away or something else?

1686289384000.png

Re. DJI Smart Controller FCC mod

Some messages above about this guy on Telegram. Just to report, that I messaged him and he sent me RM500.ZIP which confirmed the connection and downloaded the Serial Number for the RM500, so that he could issue me with a Security Key. Paid USD 40 as USDT Tether transfer. Very fast responses. Works perfectly with 1km now less than 90dB. So I can recommend it to anyone who is worried.

Have to say that he is no salesman, and was not concerned if I paid or not, but he is a good coder, cos it works! So I would say he is "Recommended."

IMG_1866.jpeg
At @ll, be sure you contact Sincoder from the QR Code above, there are some guys with similar names who are just take your money.

Reactions: pyrolator
Hello guys,
I had a fcc up and running well but currently i've update the controlller but fcc stoped working. I found the key for fcc tool but I'm not able to find djircfcc.exe can anyone share it with me? I emailed also rcfcc guy but no response yet and currently on holiday.
Tank you vety múch in advance

Reactions: weirdoz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots