DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hi everybody! Yesterday I’ve upgraded to the last 01.03.1600 via computer windows and then reapplied the patch. All ok!
i just saw today that .1600 isnt the latest any more :) its now .1700 and its out since yesterday :s that goes fast :)

I’ve Just updated from 1600 to 1700 and patched. It is all fine
How did the process go? Did it download like 915MB of firmware and deployed slowly to your remote? How much time it took? I think I might have lost mine... I did upgrade to 1700 straight from ancient 0100 and now I'm trying for third time to apply the patch.

I always update “step by step” and then reapply the patch. I always use the windows software to update the RC. It takes 10 minutes to update and reboot. Then as always I’ve run the patch with admin rights.

I reached out to [email protected] 1 week ago to receive the latest fcc patcher. But i've received no reply yet.. the drive contains an 'updated' patcher, but it's not the latest version. I paid for it a long time ago as well.
Any advice?

Could someone provide the latest DJI RC FCC patch please? I still haven't received a reply..
I'm running 1.5, but it's not the latest version:

1723274207062.png

I ‘ve always used this version and it always functions correctly. Also with the new one firmware 1700.
That's interesting.. i'm on controller firmware 01.03.0400 (RC1)
I'm not receiving the popups to move files around (this is required for the firmware i'm on right now)
This gives me the impression i'm still running an older patcher?
Oh yeah, also it mentions it's downloading a file and it should end up in the same folder the patcher is in.
It finishes downloading the 'file' but when it's transferring it get's stuck around 33% or 37%.
Idk, it's confusing it thought it required manual intervention? There is also no 'downloaded' file in the folder itself.

As mentioned on djircfcc.com
1723290418020.png

I just tried it again and it get's stuck at 'MSG: get upgrade status: 27%'
Screenshot 2024-08-10 141100.pngScreenshot 2024-08-10 141535.png

Last edited:
I've had the firmware 01.03.1400 for a long time, never modified before, and I don't update, waiting for them to do something for people like me who have never applied the patch. But nothing... I've always written to them without receiving any answers.
And the few answers have always been unkind.
Can anyone tell me if they are working to bring the patch to the latest firmware?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH