DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

RC with the latest firmware installed. Never been patched. Is there a way to install this fcc hack or isn't possible?

Thank you

RC with the latest firmware installed. Never been patched. Is there a way to install this fcc hack or isn't possible?

Thank you
Yes for the DJI RC Pro, however for the regular DJI RC model no.

No this cannot be used with firmware newer than V01.03.1200 for the DJI RC (RM330).

You might be able to use Drone Tweaks FCC service. However that's a temporary patch that you have to enable every boot of the RC. 1 year of service for around $30.

Reactions: droncek
Yes for the DJI RC Pro, however for the regular DJI RC model no.

No this cannot be used with firmware newer than V01.03.1200 for the DJI RC (RM330).

You might be able to use Drone Tweaks FCC service. However that's a temporary patch that you have to enable every boot of the RC. 1 year of service for around $30.
so no fcc mod also by this russian Patch?

so no fcc mod also by this russian Patch?
I contacted them, but that was for the RC Pro, not the regular RC. Unfortunately the only thing we can do at the time, is to buy a new DJI RC. Still in the package and not updated, And then do the FCC patch.

I was able to buy one on AliExpress for around $175.

I know it's a crappy solution.

I'm also wondering if anyone has already upgraded fw to 01.03.1600 to already patched RC with FCC, applied FCC patch again - still works?

Not an answer to your question , just my insight :
I have updated to 1400 myself but wouldnt update to 1600 just yet , since on the "official djifcc" website they still recommend updating to only 1200 and not beyond . I think even 1400 is pushing it at this point .

Firmware .0800 for mini 3 pro has brought very bad signal range for many and there is no way to downgrade to an earlier version . Same could happen to the controller by going to 1600 , it seems they are changing many things and are rolling updates out in stages . Better safe than sorry and not update too soon .

Especially since the dji changelogs are always super vague .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCSTravis