DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Last edited:
Reactions: vladin
Just had a reply from rimzler who has the djircfcc site. He said sincoder had an accident 10 days ago and he’s waiting for him to recover.

More update from rimzler - he said -

The patch for your specific radio and version gets downloaded from server, so it's not possible to use offline, the modder running the server had an accident 10 days ago and he is the only one with the file

Just had a reply from rimzler who has the djircfcc site. He said sincoder had an accident 10 days ago and he’s waiting for him to recover.
I “hope” this is the truth. My fear is that rimzler doesn’t want to tell the customers the real issue

I “hope” this is the truth. My fear is that rimzler doesn’t want to tell the customers the real issue
He also said it wo t work with 1.9.1 but who knows.

Just wanted to pass on what he said to me so its out there. Im not sure what to make of it yet.

Reactions: danieleforyou
Most likely. This is why I don’t do deals with random people on the internet.
I have been using the mod since august without any problems. I was very hesitant, but no need until now. Every update before this has been patched immediately. I do not know what’s up now, but I hold hope it will be fixed. I think either the Chinese New Year or indeed an accident is the culprit.
3 days ago I could connect to the patch server for a short moment, but I hadn't updated my radio yet. So I think it is the new year. But to be honest I do not know.

I actually can't believe people are getting money back for something that is technically illegal 🤣 to use. Surely you know the risks of buying something like this before you pay for it and let's be honest the money you paid for it isn't going to break your bank considering a drone costs £500 upwards

I used this FCC mod up until I updated and the servers are down. But we have gone from prasing the hack to getting money back and now trying to hack the guys hack. And by the sounds of it he done a good job of protecting it.

If the guy the made the hack has had a accident I really wish him a speedy recovery, of if there is problems with the sever ect I hope they can get them fixed ASAP.

Remember no one has been scammed here because this hack has been working fine up until a few weeks ago. It's not like he's sell the hack now it's not working.

This is not scam for sure...its like drone-hacks.com if they put there server down the issue is the same.

As far as i know, even drone-hacks was not able to achieve this FCC patch for DJI RC...its not easy for sure...

Ive not update my DJI RC and the FCC works like a charm :)

I have installed it and also did a scan but no threats found. I did a firmware update and tried to reinstall the patch but was not able to as I am not able to connect to the server. I msg him through Telegram on 12 Jan but till today my msg is undelivered. Anybody knows what is happening or have any update pls share
I originally installed the hack having paid the higher price at djircfcc dot com. I then upgraded my firmware earlier this month without thinking and havent been able to reinstall the hack as I cant connect to the server. I got in touch with the guy I bought the hack from who tells me that the coder (I guess this is sincoder) has had an accident and isn't currently working, but should be back at some point. I didn't push for further details but the story does sound fairly genuine. Hopefully the server will be back online soon.

There is a message on the djircfcc dot com website explaining that the server is currently down.

Doh, just read the full thread you all already know everything I just said....

Last edited:
hi guys there is a guy doing a permanent fcc hack for the mini 3 pro rc controller. 40usd just wondering if anyone on here had heard of him or even had done the fcc hack?. can only get him thorugh telegram dji fcc his name.

The fcc works great for me many flights and proven better signal strength
I'm still on a older firmware what's running flawlessly
I'm well impressed with how far my mini 3 pro will go

Oh by the the way I am Themavic :)

The fcc works great for me many flights and proven better signal strength
I'm still on a older firmware what's running flawlessly
I'm well impressed with how far my mini 3 pro will go

Oh by the the way I am Themavic :)
It's the same mod we're all talking about (the one which, currently, cannot be applied).
Don't spend your money at the moment. Wait until we either confirm it being back online (it isn't yet) or if we manage to finish reverse-engineering it so we can apply it ourselves without relying on someone in China whom has proven himself to be unreliable.

It's the same mod we're all talking about (the one which, currently, cannot be applied).
Don't spend your money at the moment. Wait until we either confirm it being back online (it isn't yet) or if we manage to finish reverse-engineering it so we can apply it ourselves without relying on someone in China whom has proven himself to be unreliable.
Yes I agree I'm OK it works for me

But many are waiting patiently

Rerouting the IP adress of the server that you need to connect to to your own (so it gets a response) unfortunatly doesn't work.

Doesn't appear its winlicence sadly-

ERROR - Failed to automatically detect packer version
DIE gave me some intresting results when scanning the map where I saved all files.

Code:
G:\rev eng\DJI FCC\djifcc.exe 917 msec
MSDOS
PE64
    Linker: Microsoft Linker(14.33)[Console64,console]

G:\rev eng\DJI FCC\libusb0.dll 108 msec
MSDOS
PE64
    Compiler: Microsoft Visual C/C++(2005)
    Linker: Microsoft Linker(8.0 or 11.0)[DLL64,signed]
    Overlay: Binary
        Certificate: WinAuth(2.0)[PKCS #7]