DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Updated to firmware version 0400 dji fly 1.9.4 still stays modified and fcc working using the air 2 fcc apk
Yes, this hack is very convenient in this regard, you do not need to reflash every time. But you have the 5.8 GHz frequency open by default, while some do not have this, and I'm still waiting for the resumption of the work of the previous patch.

Reactions: harryemery92
I hope it's true, but the proof will be in the server coming back to life .. or getting some kind of verifiable communication.
After all, screenshots are just screenshots, right? :)

iphone_text_message.png

• Haha
Reactions: gogorokokoko
Я надеюсь, что это правда, но доказательством будет возвращение сервера к жизни... или получение какой-либо поддающейся проверке связи.
В конце концов, скриншоты — это всего лишь скриншоты, верно?:)

View attachment 160453
It doesn’t look like Sinikoder, his manner of communication and, in general, his Telegram profile picture

It doesn’t look like Sinikoder, his manner of communication and, in general, his Telegram profile picture
I had a response from the number I had marked as Sincoder today as well. I messaged him on whatsapp several weeks ago and the message was never delivered until the last day or so.

Attachments

• IMG_F6604CBA1A19-1.jpeg
    IMG_F6604CBA1A19-1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64
Yes, this hack is very convenient in this regard, you do not need to reflash every time. But you have the 5.8 GHz frequency open by default, while some do not have this, and I'm still waiting for the resumption of the work of the previous patch.

I guess in Russia and other countries you dont get 5.8ghz you need force fcc and 5.8ghz to get to work

Reactions: Macheti
I had a response from the number I had marked as Sincoder today as well. I messaged him on whatsapp several weeks ago and the message was never delivered until the last day or so.
This is the real sincoder, he was in jail 🤣

Used assistant 2 consumer just make sure you dont factory reset the dji rc otherwise you will loose everything thats been rooted updates are fine I've been told by micheal
Thanks,

I updated the rc straight from the DJI fly app, from the pop-up about a new update on main screen. FCC still working and all running as it should. So glad I managed to get this hack, as I read Michael stopped hacking RCs.

I assume it's safe to update the drone once there is an update as well? Heard anything specifically about updating drone?

Thanks,

I updated the rc straight from the DJI fly app, from the pop-up about a new update on main screen. FCC still working and all running as it should. So glad I managed to get this hack, as I read Michael stopped hacking RCs.

I assume it's safe to update the drone once there is an update as well? Heard anything specifically about updating drone?
Yeah should be safe to update the drone aswell only thing we need to worry about is if they change the antirollback code on the dji rc at we get more updates it remains as 0 even on the latest firmware at the moment

Anybody heard any news regarding if the server will be coming back online at some point? I checked today and it is still offline.

Yeah should be safe to update the drone aswell only thing we need to worry about is if they change the antirollback code on the dji rc at we get more updates it remains as 0 even on the latest firmware at the moment
What do you mean change the antirollback? What is it ? How do we know if that's the case?

What do you mean change the antirollback? What is it ? How do we know if that's the case?
If they change the antirollback code means we can no longer downgrade the dji rc makes it alot harder but it remains the same at 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212_165313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_165313_Chrome.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 36
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt