DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Not that I tried or dream of trying but you will still get a warning in the Fly app when you reach 400 ft (120 m). If your limit is set to 500 m in DJI Fly App, and you climb past the 120m the app will keep showing you a warning.

I
Yes. But when I try to adjust it the rth height also gets changed. If I’m alone I’ll reset the controller but if others have it I’d rather wait for the next update.

Yes. But when I try to adjust it the rth height also gets changed. If I’m alone I’ll reset the controller but if others have it I’d rather wait for the next update.
I have altitude set at 500m but RTH stay at the settings that I input, if I try to reduce altitude height my RTH still stays at the values i inputted
By having the Altitude at 500m and not being able to reduce it's value, it really don't bother me as I don't intend to go past the 400Ft

I have altitude set at 500m but RTH stay at the settings that I input, if I try to reduce altitude height my RTH still stays at the values i inputted
By having the Altitude at 500m and not being able to reduce it's value, it really don't bother me as I don't intend to go past the 400Ft
Ok. So you too can’t reduce max altitude?

Mine behaves like this.

I just now unlock FCC on DJI RC PRO , with SINCODER help , telegram DJIFCC (you have qr code few post earlier), he send me files with readme how to , then pass after payment

its work grate

Only difrence is thet i pay with USDT , and its was easyer for me becose i have some cripto coins and its low trans fee

I just now unlock FCC on DJI RC PRO , with SINCODER help , telegram DJIFCC (you have qr code few post earlier), he send me files with readme how to , then pass after payment

its work grate

Only difrence is thet i pay with USDT , and its was easyer for me becose i have some cripto coins and its low trans fee
Check your max altitude and see if is Maxed up?

Ok. So you too can’t reduce max altitude?

Mine behaves like this.

It also could be the new firmware, I spoke to the Guy SINCODER who supplied the hack and he tells me that it's only for the FCC, saying that I have seen in YouTube a guy in India that did the Max altitude from 15m to 500m and it behaves like that
HO well, like they say in these part of the world: Killed two birds with one stone!

Ok. I won’t bother trying to reset it then. I know a couple of people without the hack and their altitude is working normally.
I was also told that the FCC mod can force it to 500

Mine did as I have it set to 600ft or 182m
Like I said in my previous posts, not my intention to fly past 120m Hight so never tried increasing

Sorry. I’m confused. I thought you said yours was doing the same as the video?
It is!! Stays at 500 and if I try to reduce it goes back to 500

FCC confirmed!
Patch is working (and on latest firmware, I should add).
Please be patient for a while guys... a lot of people are trying to hit the server all at once, and it's a bit of a problem for Sincoder's service.
Let the program run for 5 minutes, if it still shows "connect faild" kill the program and wait 5 minutes, repeat until it connects... this will prevent you all from effectively DDoSing the server :D
Are you experiencing problems setting the maximum height. On my DJI RC RM330 it is at 500 meters and can't adjust it anymore, very strange.

Are you experiencing problems setting the maximum height. On my DJI RC RM330 it is at 500 meters and can't adjust it anymore, very strange.
Max Alti is at 500m if you try to adjust it will only revert to 500m as soon as you let go of the slider
I have spoken to Sincoder and he tells me that some will show 500m pending on the RC firmware

The maximum height 'bug' seems strange to me. I haven't experienced it myself, but I noticed that the only difference between our setups is that you are using imperial measurements, while I am using metric. Perhaps you could try switching your controller to metric height and speed units and see if it resolves the issue.

to reset to 120m go to RC and About and do a Reset all settings once it it tell you it's done go to safety and you will see it's back to 120m
Warning! don't do a reset Data cause you will loose your patch/hack
Please note that If you increase this value it will stay at 500m until you reset setting again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure