DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

same scammer asked me fro 69US....yesterday...Nuters beware with sellers with blacl baclgrouds....Stupid price!!!!

Anyone upgraded to the new firmware where height restriction in EU is 120m?. im still on older firmware don't think ill bother

Anyone upgraded to the new firmware where height restriction in EU is 120m?. im still on older firmware don't think ill bother
I think the restriction is in the app, not in the birds firmware. There was a restriction in a newer app, but they correct it with a newer version and the restriction was gone again. But if you know something about a restricition in the birds firmware, let us know.

I think the restriction is in the app, not in the birds firmware. There was a restriction in a newer app, but they correct it with a newer version and the restriction was gone again. But if you know something about a restricition in the birds firmware, let us know.
Thanks no i havent upgraded the app or the firware since the last major and dont think i will bother

i upgraded to the latest version
controller 01.03.0100
drone 01.02.0600

i think the restriction is in the controller
it was 120 meters
after applying the FCC hack it now is 500 meters

Reactions: weirdoz
I had an fcc done for $40 today for the RC controller.Responded quickly and posted the code. @djifcc at telegram.

No, I am not very happy. Because the map does not appear on the rc screen. In this case, I cannot see where the drone is on the map.
Thats odd because mine works, but i haven't updated the drone for a good while could be the reason, hopefully someone on here may help with that problem

Thats odd because mine works, but i haven't updated the drone for a good while could be the reason, hopefully someone on here may help with that problem
I updated to the latest version. If the map problem is solved, let's reset and reinstall.
Anyone have any other suggestions regarding this?

I guess my mistake

I guess my mistake

i think this is also a dji server issue. after a while i could download maps. the functionality however is worthless.
the default map function does not show a lot of details but it shows the complete map includnig streets

you can only download a very small area at a time and there is no obvious way that it stiches the downloaded maps
downloaded maps resolution is horrible.

bottomline: the downloadeed maps function is only usefull if you can download areas 4x4 KM, not 200/200 meters like it is now

Did someone try the new
Code:
wp filename.kmz - load DJI waypoints kmz file from sdcard then execute the mission
feature?

I tested it in the city with fcc last night. it was broken at 500 meters before, now it is broken at 1000 meters. Still not satisfactory. The old Mavics were going 4000 meters.

Anyone updated their RC Pro to v03.02.0400 and tried to apply the patch yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661