DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

I contacted the Guy who sold me the Hack for $69
He REPLIED (as follows)
There is no way of making it work at the moment, and is not possible to downgrade :(
--- :((

I Have asked him for the Latest version - ... But I think Im $%^& here.... :)
How is it possible FlyLusive can do it all? Downgrade etc

Yo
You must remove the Dji fly application, then reinstall it, then patch it. I did it on more than one device

You can message me on Telegram @h5020

You are Uncontactable

Can someone guide us how to roll back to the previous software, where we can apply hack. This would be great for future so we can check that fcc patch still work without risk of losing it.

Can someone guide us how to roll back to the previous software, where we can apply hack. This would be great for future so we can check that fcc patch still work without risk of losing it.
If you’ve updated to the 0400 release DJI set the anti roll back flag so you cannot downgrade.

Instructions on how to update from the DJIRCFCC guy.

AT YOUR OWN RISK THERE IS A WAY TO UPDATE DJI RC FROM 01.03.0100 TO LATER UPDATES (01.03.0500) AND KEEP THE FCC ACTIVE

UPDATE THE RADIO TO 01.03.0100, INSTALL FCC (MAKE SURE IT WORKED) AND IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT TURNING RADIO OFF USING DJI ASSISTANT UPDATE TO (01.03.0500)

THERE IS A COOLDOWN OF 2 HOURS BETWEEN FCC INSTALLS, TURN RADIO OFF AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INSTALL FCC AGAIN ON THE NEW FIRMWARE AFTER THE COOLDOWN

AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE TO FUTURE UPDATES AND STILL BE ABLE TO APPLY FCC, BUT ALWAYS TRIPLE CHECK THIS PAGE OR SEND A MAIL

BE CAREFUL AS THERE IS NO WAY TO GO BACK IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND YOU WILL BE STUCK IN CE

Instructions on how to update from the DJIRCFCC guy.

AT YOUR OWN RISK THERE IS A WAY TO UPDATE DJI RC FROM 01.03.0100 TO LATER UPDATES (01.03.0500) AND KEEP THE FCC ACTIVE

UPDATE THE RADIO TO 01.03.0100, INSTALL FCC (MAKE SURE IT WORKED) AND IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT TURNING RADIO OFF USING DJI ASSISTANT UPDATE TO (01.03.0500)

THERE IS A COOLDOWN OF 2 HOURS BETWEEN FCC INSTALLS, TURN RADIO OFF AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INSTALL FCC AGAIN ON THE NEW FIRMWARE AFTER THE COOLDOWN

AFTER THIS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE TO FUTURE UPDATES AND STILL BE ABLE TO APPLY FCC, BUT ALWAYS TRIPLE CHECK THIS PAGE OR SEND A MAIL

BE CAREFUL AS THERE IS NO WAY TO GO BACK IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG AND YOU WILL BE STUCK IN CE
Anyone try this method with success ?

I'm on .400 with FCC-Hack active. Can I upgrade to .500 without loosing FCC?
There are different messages, with drone-hacks hack there are some positive messages and some negative.
With patch also.

So which one do you have? Maybe try it out and share the results.

You have to give it a try. There are different messages about the fcc mod in case of .0500.
From what i read, people who update from 400 to 500 loses the hack. From 100 to 500 should be working. But no one knows for sure..

Reactions: fischli
I mean I have the M3P and the RM330 (DJI Smart Controller). On the RM I have the .400 FW with active FCC. I upgraded from .100. Now there is a .500 FW for the RM300 I think?
I think that updating is possible. First make sure you install the latest FCC patch succesfully. After that you should be able to upgrade to .500 and after that you can install the FCC patch again.
Because you installed the latest FCC patch recently (for update .400) I think you can update the remote and after that apply the patch again.

Perhaps you can message Sincoder via Telegram?

Edit: just spoke with Sincoder via Telegram; you can follow the exact same proces like the update from .100 to .400. Just update and reinstall fcc patch!

Last edited:
I think that updating is possible. First make sure you install the latest FCC patch succesfully. After that you should be able to upgrade to .500 and after that you can install the FCC patch again.
Because you installed the latest FCC patch recently (for update .400) I think you can update the remote and after that apply the patch again.

Perhaps you can message Sincoder via Telegram?

Edit: just spoke with Sincoder via Telegram; you can follow the exact same proces like the update from .100 to .400. Just update and reinstall fcc patch!
Yes maybe I will contact him. But I think first he has to public a new DJIFCC.exe or not? Whats new on .500? I think DJI only publics updates against the patch, so why should I update my RM330?

I see, the .500 brings the latest fly app 1.11.4 with some nice new features. But is it safe to upgrade without loosing FCC? I read before the chance is 50:50.

I see, the .500 brings the latest fly app 1.11.4 with some nice new features. But is it safe to upgrade without loosing FCC? I read before the chance is 50:50.
I've spoken with sincoder and he says it is safe to upgrade the remote controller and afterwards apply the patch again. I trust him because I've followed his advice also for the upgrade from .100 to .400.

I've spoken with sincoder and he says it is safe to upgrade the remote controller and afterwards apply the patch again. I trust him because I've followed his advice also for the upgrade from .100 to .400.
He said me the same. It's possible when you have FCC active with the latest DJIFCC.exe (Jun 23). Then you can upgrade to .500 (I think with Windows) and repatch the DJIFCC.exe again.

But what I not really understand, whats this with Cooldown and turn off my device? The way from .100 to .400 was:

1. Download the latest version of the software from https://www.dji-fcc.com/djifcc.zip 13 (the version I got from this link had a file modified date of 18/06/23)
  2. Re-apply the patch using the newly downloaded djifcc.exe to your controller on the existing software version
  3. Open DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and update the software on the controller to 01.03.0400
  4. Close the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and run the djifcc.exe again to apply the patch on the new update

I have active FCC with the latest djifcc.exe. I should install it again with .400, then upgrade to .500 and then again the dfifcc.exe-Patch?

Last edited:
He said me the same. It's possible when you have FCC active with the latest DJIFCC.exe (Jun 23). Then you can upgrade to .500 (I think with Windows) and repatch the DJIFCC.exe again.

But what I not really understand, whats this with Cooldown and turn off my device? The way from .100 to .400 was:

I have active FCC with the latest djifcc.exe. I should install it again with .400, then upgrade to .500 and then again the dfifcc.exe-Patch?

If you are on software version .100 you need to first patch the remote controller with the latest DJIFCC.exe (jun 23). After that you can update to .400 and reapply the patch. The cooldown period between the first usage op de DJIFCC.exx patch and reapplying it after update to .400 is 2 hours.

In your case you already patch your controller with the correct version of the patch. So you only need to update your controller to .500 and reapply the DJIFCC.exe (Jun 23) patch. Don't mind the cooldown period.

Hope this makes sense.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk