DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

As you can see I did all the ABove suggestions

As you can See in my post I did all the above Suggestions.

The FCC .exe App Kept on replying that 0100 was the Highest Dji-RC firmware to Patch
Also the Lowest Dji Assitant will allow is Firmware .0400
I have now read your first post more carefully. I see you didn't reinstall the patch before upgrading. So it makes me think that the fcc mod you installed two months ago was the old version.

I have now read your first post more carefully. I see you didn't reinstall the patch before upgrading. So it makes me think that the fcc mod you installed two months ago was the old version.
Quite correct...
And using the old version on .0500. Broke the hack
Even when I tried using the new hack afterwards... but then it was too late... I couldn't roll hack the firmware back to 0100 once having installed 0500.
So unless I find a way to roll back... I lost the $69 and the hack

Quite correct...
And using the old version on .0500. Broke the hack
Even when I tried using the new hack afterwards... but then it was too late... I couldn't roll hack the firmware back to 0100 once having installed 0500.
So unless I find a way to roll back... I lost the $69 and the hack
Did you speak with sincoder on telegram about it?

Did you speak with sincoder on telegram about it?

Yep I did that too.
He was the one who told me.
"there's nothing you can do.... either change controller or wait for a fix"

so that's that

Hallo. I have the same problem with the .0500 . Sincoder told me two days ago, "maybe" he will have a fix for this problem. I am waiting ...

Hallo. I have the same problem with the .0500 . Sincoder told me two days ago, "maybe" he will have a fix for this problem. I am waiting ...
Please remember to tell me when this happens

no pal not 67usd its only 40usd it cost me £34.70 in english pounds and this is his number only via telegram can you find him... dji fcc yeah black bacground white text. but only 40usd. message him and speak to him first and he will send you everything you need in a zip file first
Can you side load apps on the controller now? I would love to have the GO 4 app and ditch the Fly app.

It worked on my side after the upgrade.
My steps:

DJI RC - 1.03.0100 (I have never updated it to 1.03.0400)
Fcc hack (Sincoder's) latest version applied
Mavic 3 Pro - 01.01.0200

- updated today first DJI RC to 01.03.0500
- drone to 01.01.0300

Fcc hack no longer worked.
Re-applied the same Fcc hack as before, received a success

So at least for me it worked fine with Sincoder's patch after making sure that his latest version was applied BEFORE the DJI RC update.
Hi guys same result here with mini 3 pro.

Never upgraded to 0.400 or 0.500 from 0.100 already patched.

First I’ve applied patch 1.4, all ok.
Then I’ve upgraded via DJI assistant to 01.03.0500.
Finally I’ve reapplied the patch 1.4!

Cheers!

Hi guys same result here with mini 3 pro.

Never upgraded to 0.400 or 0.500 from 0.100 already patched.

First I’ve applied patch 1.4, all ok.
Then I’ve upgraded via DJI assistant to 01.03.0500.
Finally I’ve reapplied the patch 1.4!

Cheers!
I did the same and it works. As it was said many times - it is important to apply the latest Sincoder patch (1.4) before updating to 0.400 or 0.500, even if your controller is already on FCC with a previous patch. Only if the latest patch is successfully applied again before upgrading to 0.400 or 0.500, upgrade directly to 0.500 and after 2 hours (waiting time) reapply patch again. It works without problems.

Any idea if there is a new FCC mod for the RC-N1? DJI killed it this spring and I'm not sure if there is a new workaround available.

What is the deal with the RC Pro?
I bought a new Rc Pro which was produced before the beginning of the year to use with my Mavic 3 Pro.
The current software as shipped from the factory on the RC Pro controller does not support the Mavic 3 Pro and thus does not bind to the Drone.
I messaged simcoder on telegram and he says I can update to the latest firmware V03.02.05.00 and then apply the fcc hack.

My conversation with Simcoder:
My questions are Italic and answers by Simcoder are Bold.

Hi
My RC Pro Controller
Firmware is V03.01.0600
Fly App firmware is V1.5.10
I have not updated the software yet.
Can I update to the latest firmware and then purchase and apply the Dji FCC hack for the RC Pro.
Or should I apply the hack before updating to latest firmware?

Support all Rc pro fw version

So without having run djifcc.exe yet I can update the RC pro to the latest firmware V03.02.05.00
And then only apply the hack for the first time?

Yes

Could someone perhaps confirm as I can not link to my drone at the moment.

I haven't updated my M3P in a while I'm currentlly on aircraft firmware 01.00.0500 and RC firmware 01.03.0100. Is there any verified instructions on how update correctly so that I do not lose access to the FCC hack? Thanks in advance.

I haven't updated my M3P in a while I'm currentlly on aircraft firmware 01.00.0500 and RC firmware 01.03.0100. Is there any verified instructions on how update correctly so that I do not lose access to the FCC hack? Thanks in advance.
Yes, download the latest patch and install it on .100 fw. then update the rc to the .500. After 2 hours install the fcc patch again. Finish)

Yes, download the latest patch and install it on .100 fw. then update the rc to the .500. After 2 hours install the fcc patch again. Finish)
Is this 100% confirmed tested and working? Have you done this to your drone? Sorry for the questions, but I have one shot at this and I want to make sure I get this right first time!

Is this 100% confirmed tested and working? Have you done this to your drone? Sorry for the questions, but I have one shot at this and I want to make sure I get this right first time!
Did you read previous messages? )))) Yes, it work. Patch the .100 with the latest fcc mod, update to the .500 and patch again after 2/3 hours

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki