DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Hello all,
I also dared to update to .500 today.

DJI RC Pro / MA 3 Classic
- From 03.02.0200 with active hack FCC 1.4 (Drones was on 01.00.0400).
- RC Pro updated via DJI ***. to 03.02.0500
- RC Pro left on
- RC Pro FCC 1.4 reinstalled
- Re-Start RC Pro => FCC 1.4 is active again
- Afterwards drone on 01.00.0500 Update
- FCC and additional options (for example LED off) still active

Happy Landings :cool:

I've had no luck with the hack it's been like this for about 2 months since the RC did auto update to 01.03.0400 ,contacted sin ,he first told me to try different PC and cable didn't work then use latest zip still the same now he's told me to get a new radio on a lower firmware

Friends, if you can install applications on DJI RC, install CPU-Z and check what processor it has and how much RAM it has.

Hi new here but lurker for some time. I have the RC (non pro) with 1.02.0200 appears never been updated. I reached out to DJI FCC on telegram but he keeps says can not remove NFZ that's pretty much all he says? Sorry for the newb first post but love to get my mini 3 pro flying, everything on the east coast of usa NFZ

Edit: Guess he reads on here or he had a helper as he logged in today and got me squared away in 5 minutes. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi new here but lurker for some time. I have the RC (non pro) with 1.02.0200 appears never been updated. I reached out to DJI FCC on telegram but he keeps says can not remove NFZ that's pretty much all he says? Sorry for the newb first post but love to get my mini 3 pro flying, everything on the east coast of usa NFZ

Edit: Guess he reads on here or he had a helper as he logged in today and got me squared away in 5 minutes. Thanks!
This patch is for FCC mode not removing NFZ.

Reactions: albertino78
Oh in that case I misunderstood though it was FCC mode for height limitations and do not fly zones (which is everything)
No. FCC for the power output of the radio. It does also unlock a few extras like control of the leds, there’s a listed posted in this thread a few pages back.

Reactions: dannystang
Hi, I recently purchased a Mini 3 with the DJI RC with screen.

At the time I was unaware of the FCC signal mod and just went ahead and updated the firmware to the latest .0500 version.

Would I be able to use the FCC Mod if I were to use a different controller with older firmware, or are changes also applied to the drone too? I was going to purchase either another DJI RC or a DJI RC-N1 to use with an android phone if it would work,

Appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.

Hi, I recently purchased a Mini 3 with the DJI RC with screen.

At the time I was unaware of the FCC signal mod and just went ahead and updated the firmware to the latest .0500 version.

Would I be able to use the FCC Mod if I were to use a different controller with older firmware, or are changes also applied to the drone too? I was going to purchase either another DJI RC or a DJI RC-N1 to use with an android phone if it would work,

Appreciate any help you can give. Thanks.
as far as i can tell the hack is applied to the rc controller, not the drone.

the controller sends out in FCC mode and the drone just pairs/works with it.

Reactions: Terrorbyte
You need a rc controller (with screen not the rcn1) with firmware V01.03.0100 or previous. Than you can apply the fcc patch to the controller and after you can upgrade to the latest firmware.

Reactions: Terrorbyte
You need a rc controller (with screen not the rcn1) with firmware V01.03.0100 or previous. Than you can apply the fcc patch to the controller and after you can upgrade to the latest firmware.

I just bought a DJI RC controller , firmware sais V01.02.0300 . This firmware is too new for the hack to be applied ?

0300 should be ok, check with sincoder on telegram (djifcc)
He told me the FCC mod can indeed be applied on .0300 , BUT the DJI RC needs to stay on that firmware (.0300) forever . The DJI RC cannot update to a higher firmware ever .

With this in mind , how wise is it to update the fly app and drone firmware separately , and keep the DJI RC firmware on .0300 ? Wouldn't this cause a mismatch between controller and aircraft and create issues down the line ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure