DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

Is it safe to install the .0700 over the .0600 FW from the RC? Does I have to patch again befor upgrading? There is a new DJIFCC.exe from november. I have the second from July installed. Or why is there a new patch? Only for the RC2?

En fait, j'ai essayé et il est resté bloqué à 27% lorsque la mise à jour a commencé. Je ne pense pas que vous puissiez encore rétrograder car l'anti-rollback est de 2 et le firmware est d'anti-rollback de 0.
Bonjour, pareil pour moi !! Bloqué a 27 % !!!😕☹️

Does anyone know if DJIfcc is even working on a way to FCC the newer firmware if you didn't apply the new patch before upgrading?

Hello guys, I spent the better part of my weekend trying to figure out what are the differences in versions and what are the available tools but I can say I am bit lost after all these pages of this thread. Can anyone make a short summary about how to contact sincoder, how much should the hack cost (sincoder's price used to be 40$ but now the djircfcc website is charging 70$ from what I understand)?

I would prefer to contact the original supplier of the hack instead of a scam rip-off deal if it is still possible!

Hello guys, I spent the better part of my weekend trying to figure out what are the differences in versions and what are the available tools but I can say I am bit lost after all these pages of this thread. Can anyone make a short summary about how to contact sincoder, how much should the hack cost (sincoder's price used to be 40$ but now the djircfcc website is charging 70$ from what I understand)?

I would prefer to contact the original supplier of the hack instead of a scam rip-off deal if it is still possible!

Contact the guy via Telegram. As DanOHH wrote.

I contacted him a week ago. For the FCC mod he took 310HKD (~40USD) by PayPal.

Contact the guy via Telegram. As DanOHH wrote.

I contacted him a week ago. For the FCC mod he took 310HKD (~40USD) by PayPal.
great, thanks for the quick update!

I am going to text him probably today but I was planning on updating my RC firmware to the version V01.03.0100 as my firmware in the remote is very old (V01.02.0000), before I contact him.

I have downloaded the version from dank downloader and tried to update the remote both through the drone-hacks app and by just copying the bin file in the root folder of my memory card but none of these methods seem to work. For the memory card method, chat-gpt told me that the bin filename should be "DJI_RC_FW_V01.03.0100.bin" (I couldn't find this information anywhere else online) but that didn't work either.

DJI Assistant and the "search for updates" feature in the RC itself just bring up the latest version, how do I install a specific version to the RC?

great, thanks for the quick update!

I am going to text him probably today but I was planning on updating my RC firmware to the version V01.03.0100 as my firmware in the remote is very old (V01.02.0000), before I contact him.

I have downloaded the version from dank downloader and tried to update the remote both through the drone-hacks app and by just copying the bin file in the root folder of my memory card but none of these methods seem to work. For the memory card method, chat-gpt told me that the bin filename should be "DJI_RC_FW_V01.03.0100.bin" (I couldn't find this information anywhere else online) but that didn't work either.

DJI Assistant and the "search for updates" feature in the RC itself just bring up the latest version, how do I install a specific version to the RC?
Don't update. When you get the FCC tool and the serial number, run the FCC hack tool a few times until you get the message "FCC activated" on PC (Or something like that). And check on the RC if the FCC is on. Then update the RC by DJI Assistant. Wait about two hours (cool down) and use again the FCC tool until you get the message "FCC activated".

It's even funnier with RC2. The program needs to be run 5-6 times. I uploaded FCC for probably over an hour. 🙃

Last edited:
hi guys there is a guy doing a permanent fcc hack for the mini 3 pro rc controller. 40usd just wondering if anyone on here had heard of him or even had done the fcc hack?. can only get him thorugh telegram dji fcc his name.

• noavatar_small.gif
    Hi, how can I do with the DJI Mini 3 Pro and the DJI Mini 4 Pro to turn on the green lights at night since when I record a video they go off and in Europe they are mandatory at night? J

Anyone tried on the new firmware for the RC 2 ?
OK so the answer is yes as long as you patch before DJI RC 2 V02.00.0300 I'm told

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_