DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Mavic Air 2 videos graded

R1Mavic

Reactions
I’m sure you all saw Tom’s Tech time gave us access to some clips he took with the drone. I downloaded them, graded and added some sound. The quality on this thing is amazing!! Cannot wait until mine arrives.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good but not very good. Ok in the center, but soft on the edges and the lens seems to be not well centered. Under the gopro quality.

Reactions: him7403
I’m sure you all saw Tom’s Tech time gave us access to some clips he took with the drone. I downloaded them, graded and added some sound. The quality on this thing is amazing!! Cannot wait until mine arrives.

How do you copy a You Tube or any other video? I tried to right click on the video and there are several choices but not sure which one. It would be a good way to practice editing a video. I found the Tom's Tech video on the mountains very dark and a bit soft of focus.

How do you copy a You Tube or any other video? I tried to right click on the video and there are several choices but not sure which one. It would be a good way to practice editing a video. I found the Tom's Tech video on the mountains very dark and a bit soft of focus.

Tom posted links right to the video download. I didn’t copy from YouTube. I can upload some DLog footage you can play with.

Tom posted links right to the video download. I didn’t copy from YouTube. I can upload some DLog footage you can play with.
so you are saying that I cannot download. You Tube video ? I thought there were options for creators to allow downloads from the You Tube post. When I post to You Tube or Vimeo there are options that I can select to allow downloads. Can anyone explain?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507