DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Some times I get Lucky - Dubitsata waterfall between clouds

The little title prefix says Mavic 3, but it looks like an Avata based on the maneuvering and the the camera seeing the rotors (or maybe it's the frame around the camera) in a couple of shots? I only ask because I just ordered an Avata and I'm trying to get a feel for the types of upward/downward vertical shots I might be able to get.

Reactions: alex_markov
The little title prefix says Mavic 3, but it looks like an Avata based on the maneuvering and the the camera seeing the rotors (or maybe it's the frame around the camera) in a couple of shots? I only ask because I just ordered an Avata and I'm trying to get a feel for the types of upward/downward vertical shots I might be able to get.
Yes, it's Avata but there is No prefix for it :( and Yes I am selling my Mavic 3 because I fly Avata only that's how I like it though she had some issues or might be mine is defective ;)

Reactions: BobaFut
Beautiful video and flown very well. Congratulations. Makes me savor an Avata. How do I explain that to my wife? I will show her this video and keep Dr Phil on speed dial (old expression!)? Thanks

Reactions: alex_markov
Very nice. So, do you walk some of this first to see what's coming or do you just fly it blind? I'm curious.
I never fly blind but looking thru Avata's camera ;) :) No, I reach the position and had a look at the first waterfall had no idea there's more above it when in flight start uncovering them and then the views ;)

Reactions: CvCow
That is the most stunning drone video I have ever had the privilege to watch. You must have had a very good signal to go to those places without a glitch.
Thank You very much Alex and keep up the good work!!
Thank You! I watched the signal (bandwidth figure) all the time and usually turn before the first glitches in the picture but sometimes get giddy and fly out blindfolded ;) :)

Reactions: mereflyer
I like that your dog is completely unfazed by the drone flying past. Outside of some birds, I haven't found my drone affects any animals.
It's interesting story, my dog never paid attention to my drones till one day 4 years ago she jumped on a mavic during take off - mavic fell from 40 cm. but my pug has a scratch on her nose and never since pay any attention to dronse ever ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan