DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Someone might get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever put your house up for sale, hopefully they wont accidently lose a zero in the ad price for it. That would suck!

Reactions: Akoztha and Kilrah
I am sure there is more to the story. It probably scanned at the correct price, but thats when the "hey thats not what the price on the shelf tag said! " disturbance started, and the people behind in the checkout line suffered till someone got his way......:D

I am sure there is more to the story. It probably scanned at the correct price, but thats when the "hey thats not what the price on the shelf tag said! " disturbance started, and the people behind in the checkout line suffered till someone got his way......:D
No disturbance but he did say that it was definitely in the wrong spot I responded with well you know it is not like I moved it he said true today is your lucky day

I guess I am a scumbag that took advantage of a situation. wytnyt you are a better person than me.
i wouldnt say that but ive been on the receiving end a few times and it tends to bother a person

No disturbance but he did say that it was definitely in the wrong spot I responded with well you know it is not like I moved it he said true today is your lucky day
In most cases an underpaid manager will let the owner eat the mistake rather than deal will a person ready to make a scene. not saying you were, but it did ring up at the price you KNOW was correct. So that was the moment that defined what kind of people were involved.

I get that. Sorry you have dealt with that. I rarely get a good deal on things and knew this store when pointed out the fail will honor their mistakes. Now my daughter has a great drone to fly. She loves flying and I hope she wants to get a job where she can utilize her abilities when she is old enough

I was going to buy the drone anyways at regular price but he Didn’t argue with me I was going to buy the drone anyways no matter what.

I get that. Sorry you have dealt with that. I rarely get a good deal on things and knew this store when pointed out the fail will honor their mistakes. Now my daughter has a great drone to fly. She loves flying and I hope she wants to get a job where she can utilize her abilities when she is old enough
and hopefully she wont be in a like situation causing her to lose her job
as another said
do good,good comes to you
do bad,bad comes back

this may be a defining moment for you

Reactions: jcp411 and Akoztha
I was going to buy the drone anyways at regular price but he Didn’t argue with me I was going to buy the drone anyways no matter what.

So you wanted to argue? And he didnt.... I get it!

Karma is a balance right? I have filled and filled and filled my Karma bank so its kinda bloated and overflowing. I need to withdraw some of that Karma.

I think my future existence can bear one scathingly low price on a new Mavic Pro that is agreed upon by the management of the retail company that is selling the product.

kar·ma
ˈkärmə/
noun
  1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    • informal
      destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

Maybe this was my good coming back to me for all the good I have done.

IMG_7303.gif

Reactions: mav09 and wytnyt
I wasn’t going to argue with him. It was his choice then manager seconds the decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alyhels