DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Something funny in the log. Concerning?

Olav van Gerven

Reactions
Being new with MA, I just try took look in every file I can find, so I used the airdata to look at my own flights. Today, noticed something funny, that makes me wonder: But let's start at the beginning:

I wanted to prepare for a longer filght/recording tonight and thought about "!playing" with the camerasettings. Doing so, I let the MA get up in the air behind my house, just 4 meters getting some video to experiment with the editing. Looking at the log though, I saw a sudden move: The MA had been ca. 350 meters away from where I stand. Now, unless the MA moved in light-speed, this simply is impossible: The maximum distance to me was maybe 3 to 4 meters.

What could have caused this?

Being new with MA, I just try took look in every file I can find, so I used the airdata to look at my own flights. Today, noticed something funny, that makes me wonder: But let's start at the beginning:

I wanted to prepare for a longer filght/recording tonight and thought about "!playing" with the camerasettings. Doing so, I let the MA get up in the air behind my house, just 4 meters getting some video to experiment with the editing. Looking at the log though, I saw a sudden move: The MA had been ca. 350 meters away from where I stand. Now, unless the MA moved in light-speed, this simply is impossible: The maximum distance to me was maybe 3 to 4 meters.

What could have caused this?
GPS errors - quite common.

Sounds reasonable, thanks for the quick response.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78