DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Soon to be new owner in Surrey, UK

CanoTech

Reactions
Hi,

Just about to join the Mavic owners here, I placed my order for the Fly More Combo on Friday 6th and am hoping to have it shipped by the end of next week.

Looking forward to fun ahead.

David

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum CanoTech . :)

Hi, are you new to drones or flown before?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm kinda new. I bought the Micro Drone 3.0 last year to learn the basics. I can't say that it's taught me that much but I've got a little experience of how tricky a drone with no GPS can be to fly.

I've been doing my research and watched probably every video on YouTube that I can find over Xmas so am hoping not to make the newbie mistakes like launch up to clouds and lose my drone in high winds.

I want to get as much practice of filming moving subjects as colleagues of mine are doing a long distance bike ride in May and I plan to film it with a combo of DSLRs, GoPro and the Mavic. The three months of practice and self-training will dictate what shots I end up going for.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett