DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sorry... 6/7/19 today and no Precision Landing in the APP for Zoom

esommer11

Reactions
New Zoom today activated. There is no precision landing option to turn on/off in the advanced settings where it should be. Also no check box just prior to take-off to check/uncheck. Looks to me DJI went backwards maybe on some code...? I even deleted and reloaded the app from scratch IOS iPad mini4, updated all firmware, maps, etc to exhaustion. Aircraft and remote version 01.00.0400. Precise databases for aircraft and app are 01.00.01.15. Basic database is 01.00.01.09. What's also interesting... The basic database I had as the .09 but then after I restarting everything the next time, the DJI-Go-4 app told me there was a incompatibility issue. It then loaded .08 back for the basic database... No idea what's going on. Wait for a fix is all I can do I guess. But no precision landing that's for sure... Unless I'm missing something but I don't think so... The app is the app (reloaded) and if no precision landing option it is what it is. Any input appreciated!

Oh... Maybe that's my problem... I was familiar with the version 1 Mavic Pro. You had to hit the check box prior to take off.

OK! Never mind people! Sorry for the wasteful post... And thank you YnksFan!!!!

You bet! If you initiate RTH and it starts to descend over your home point, you should see it say Precision Landing Enabled. Or something like that.

Reactions: CJH92474

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersister300