DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 South Aussie Farmland

Nice shot, great watching farmers 'farm' from above, ploughing, seeding, harvesting etc.
Coming back along the Hay Plain about a year ago, there were fields full of cotton, one large place had like 6 huge harvesters all ready to go.
I had the M1P all ready with batteries charged, but the wind . . . was blowing not sure how hard, but WAY more than I was prepared to fly in.
Most memorable opportunity missed.

Reactions: Grippy
Nice shot, great watching farmers 'farm' from above, ploughing, seeding, harvesting etc.
Coming back along the Hay Plain about a year ago, there were fields full of cotton, one large place had like 6 huge harvesters all ready to go.
I had the M1P all ready with batteries charged, but the wind . . . was blowing not sure how hard, but WAY more than I was prepared to fly in.
Most memorable opportunity missed.
The wind was howling yesterday out there, it was nice and open so I gave it a crack. It performed perfectly, not even a high wind warning

The wind was howling yesterday out there, it was nice and open so I gave it a crack. It performed perfectly, not even a high wind warning

Certainly yesterday there was a noticeable increase in wind over the previous few days.
Was keen to do a test flight of my prop sets soon, just been too busy, hopefully today if I can get away for an hour later today.

I've noticed my BILs Air is incredibly stable too.
He flies with me sometimes when the work aligns, and his always manages anything I fly my M1P in.
Yeah I was very surprised with it. Trees were blowing like crazy and I was annoyed with it on the ground.
Today's meant to be quite windy. Good to test your new props.
What are they? I've settled with the original DJI props for mine, bit noisier than the MAS but def more stable

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
For my M1P this time, with OEM standard 8330 props, the platinum 8331 props, and MAS Stealth.
I've been using MAS for almost all flights since getting them (about a year ?), no problems and definitely noticeably 'stealthier' :)
Just want to see how much more in a video, like I did for the Spark and OEN / MAS props.

Stability is another thing I want to take more notice of, see how each prop affects hover stability.
Nothing scientific / controlled, just a 30 second hover each and note how much movement there is too.

My
For my M1P this time, with OEM standard 8330 props, the platinum 8331 props, and MAS Stealth.
I've been using MAS for almost all flights since getting them (about a year ?), no problems and definitely noticeably 'stealthier' :)
Just want to see how much more in a video, like I did for the Spark and OEN / MAS props.

Stability is another thing I want to take more notice of, see how each prop affects hover stability.
Nothing scientific / controlled, just a 30 second hover each and note how much movement there is too.
My Air is def quieter with the MAS props, but it feels more nimble and gets less wind warnings with the stock props. Like I said, it didn't even flip a warning yesterday and it was quite bloody windy.
It is a noisy ***** though, however it helps me to know where the sucker is ?

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga