DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Daytona Beach and the pier that Hurricane Matthew ate 60 feet of

Syphon

Reactions
This is a video I made out at the beach with the family in South Daytona yesterday. You will see the Sunglow Pier which Hurricane Matthew chewed off 60 feet of October of last year.

This is a video I made out at the beach with the family in South Daytona yesterday. You will see the Sunglow Pier which Hurricane Matthew chewed off 60 feet of October of last year.

Are you in the DB area?

Let me know when you come down to DB would love to meet and fly with other pilots to gain some experience

Looks great - are you able to share which video settings you were using? The content is very nice and crisp. Looks like an awesome place to be too, driving you truck straight onto the beach...

Looks great - are you able to share which video settings you were using? The content is very nice and crisp. Looks like an awesome place to be too, driving you truck straight onto the beach...
It was a while ago. I think I did D-Log 1, 0, 0. I did a lot of color grading with it in post, using Adobe Premiere.

Yes, that beach is amazing, love driving my truck on it, but I did get stuck this last time. The sand is very fine and it was just wet enough from a storm that morning that it caked into my tire tread and turned them into slicks lol. Had to do some pushing to get the truck out of the sand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111