DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Jersey/Philadelphia area meetup 2/16/20

RoarRoar

Reactions
Check out and join South Jersey Drone Underground on Facebook!

It's going to be a fairly nice day Sunday so lets get together for another meetup. We had a fair amount of people show up at the last one flying everything from large cinema drones to tiny whoops.

I thought Cooper River Park was a great place to do this again. We will meet near the baseball field. Plenty of space for FPV, and great views of the Philly skyline for anyone with a camera drone.

Just leave the park nicer than we found it. This is one of my favorite places to fly and would like to continue buzzing the sky around it.

Don't be intimidated. If you are new to drones or want to learn this is the place to stop by. If you have questions about your drone or are interested in something new in the drone world your questions can be answered.

We have a range of everyone In this group from hobbyists, 107 holders, and people that build their own aircraft.

If you own something that's RC controlled and it lifts off the ground it and you are more than welcome.

Tell anyone you want. Spread the word to other groups and post this on message boards.

Attachments

• E04E469A-BB80-4AE8-B783-AFE4921FE318.jpeg
    E04E469A-BB80-4AE8-B783-AFE4921FE318.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4F425263-296C-4492-9D80-0C6C8AE29CC3.jpeg
    4F425263-296C-4492-9D80-0C6C8AE29CC3.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 7D39023F-BF40-435F-B897-BE4D81AB022C.jpeg
    7D39023F-BF40-435F-B897-BE4D81AB022C.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 9
Very cool! That's my neck of the woods so to speak. So that is not restricted airspace? I know tons of commercial jets fly through there coming and going into Phila International Airport, so I'm a bit surprised that DJI Geofencing would even allow lift off in that area. I just might stop through on Sunday though. Thanks for the invite!

It’s not restricted. It’s way over 5 miles from the airport. We have had other meetups there before and a few of us in the Facebook group fly in/around that park regularly.

Reactions: BullDoggBoyz
Very cool! That's my neck of the woods so to speak. So that is not restricted airspace? I know tons of commercial jets fly through there coming and going into Phila International Airport, so I'm a bit surprised that DJI Geofencing would even allow lift off in that area. I just might stop through on Sunday though. Thanks for the invite!
Definitely outside Philly Class B air space (as long as you don't fly BVLOS to the south;))

Reactions: BullDoggBoyz
Check out and join South Jersey Drone Underground on Facebook!

It's going to be a fairly nice day Sunday so lets get together for another meetup. We had a fair amount of people show up at the last one flying everything from large cinema drones to tiny whoops.

I thought Cooper River Park was a great place to do this again. We will meet near the baseball field. Plenty of space for FPV, and great views of the Philly skyline for anyone with a camera drone.

Just leave the park nicer than we found it. This is one of my favorite places to fly and would like to continue buzzing the sky around it.

Don't be intimidated. If you are new to drones or want to learn this is the place to stop by. If you have questions about your drone or are interested in something new in the drone world your questions can be answered.

We have a range of everyone In this group from hobbyists, 107 holders, and people that build their own aircraft.

If you own something that's RC controlled and it lifts off the ground it and you are more than welcome.

Tell anyone you want. Spread the word to other groups and post this on message boards.
Sounds like fun but not a Facebook guy, what time are you thinking about?

I’m in South Jersey and would like to meet up with other pilots. However I’m not on Facebook. How do I meet up with this group?

I’m in South Jersey and would like to meet up with other pilots. However I’m not on Facebook. How do I meet up with this group?
We haven’t done a group meet since last year. I fly pretty regularly all over the area. Just let me know. I do have another regular flyer I meet up with time to time.

Have car, will travel. Let me know where and when and if you’d like another pilot. Be happy to meet up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada